*** The Official Rangers V Hamilton Match Thread ***

Jamie29

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Bench pretty weak although at least they might get some experience.

Still should win comfortably

It's good to have the increased confidence that we will win these games against the weakest links. Under Pedro I wasn't confident in any game. We've been very good so far, all that remains is to see how we match up against Aberdeen and the scum. Winning the games against the Hamiltons and Particks of the world is crucial though. I get the feeling confidence and unity in the team is very high. 4 nil today. 

Just now, jjbscotty12 said:

Have u seen kranjcar play this season? His legs are away cost us a goal at ross county at least pena has a goal in him.

I agree i would still rather have pena on the bench because despite what people think of him he gets goals from midfield and its goals that win games at the end of the day especially against a team like Hamilton at Home!

11 minutes ago, JR said:

https://youtu.be/w0OLgPpzwdU

Showing highlights of last game before today's kickoff. 

I appreciate not all can use a VPN and Rangers TV, nor afford to pay the £5.99 every week. 

However, there are over 4,000 people watching this stream already, before the game has even kicked off (and the number is rising).

4000 x £5.99 = £23,960

£23,960 x 38 SPFL matches = £910,480 the club is missing out on if this the average each week.

If you can, give your money to the Club.

by the time it took me to write this out, it's up to 7,000 viewers...

Just now, SuperTav said:

I appreciate not all can use a VPN and Rangers TV, nor afford to pay the £5.99 every week. 

However, there are over 4,000 people watching this stream already, before the game has even kicked off (and the number is rising).

4000 x £5.99 = £23,960

£23,960 x 38 SPFL matches = £910,480 the club is missing out on if this the average each week.

Aye well done that's it down goody two shoes!

Just now, SuperTav said:

4000 x £5.99 = £23,960

I pay for RTV but it's not worth a fuck within the UK so I use these streams aswell. 

2 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

4000 x £5.99 = £23,960

6500 are taig fans though.

Archived