Pedro back in management

pcbear

Hope he gets sacked from his next job too - I don’t care about Rangers class the guy was an embarrassment who sunk us to New depths. 

Respect is earned you don’t get it just because you were employed (then sacked) by Rangers 

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

Fuck upper management too. Better?

oh and he’s not ambitious, he’s arrogant. Huge difference.

It's fine we disagree Siwel, some have class, some do not, some are bitter, some are not, some are thick, some are not. 

Enjoy your hatred, hope it makes you feel better. 

Was just laughing at the sheep fans and their lack of class, bitterness and small-mindedness about the probable DM departure, I kinda thought we as a fanbase were different. I guess I was wrong. :p: 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hope he gets sacked from his next job too - I don’t care about Rangers class the guy was an embarrassment who sunk us to New depths. 

Respect is earned you don’t get it just because you were employed (then sacked) by Rangers 

There are plenty posting in this thread that are an embarrassment in my opinion, and deserve zero respect. :whistle:

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

It's fine we disagree Siwel, some have class, some do not, some are bitter, some are not, some are thick, some are not. 

Enjoy your hatred, hope it makes you feel better. 

Was just laughing at the sheep fans and their lack of class, bitterness and small-mindedness about the probable DM departure, I kinda thought we as a fanbase were different. I guess I was wrong. :p: 

They hate him even though he has done a very good job and because he is coming here. I hate Pedro because he gave us some of the worst results in our history. If you can accept that, fine. But don’t pretend like it makes you a better supporter than anyone.

5 hours ago, kenny6131 said:

Good luck to him, personally think he was harshly treated by us as he had to overhaul an entire team in just 1 window. This will become apparent when the next manager gets pelters  after our 1st dropped points aka murty for the job after 2 wins then a defeat it's he's fucking shite no his fault he's not up to it etc etc

Sadly I have to agree 

I liked Pedro 

Just now, Siwel said:

They hate him even though he has done a very good job and because he is coming here. I hate Pedro because he gave us some of the worst results in our history. If you can accept that, fine. But don’t pretend like it makes you a better supporter than anyone.

In no way did I say I was a better supporter, perhaps a better person in this small instance...

The board gave us those results by employing Pedro, what don't you understand?

3 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

There are plenty posting in this thread that are an embarrassment in my opinion, and deserve zero respect. :whistle:

Then you’s/we/they/everyone are all equal then. No problems. 

I despise Pedro personally and if someone else (anyone) reading that hates me for it then I can promise a single shite won’t be given :dance:

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

In no way did I say I was a better supporter, perhaps a better person in this small instance...

The board gave us Pedro, Pedro gave us those results. They’re both as shit as each other. Pedro is an arrogant cunt who treated our support like morons tbh soundbite after soundbite basically asking for ridicule by the press.

An embarrassment of a manager. 

I don’t care what you think of me as a person I know I’m a cunt

1 minute ago, Siwel said:

The board gave us Pedro, Pedro gave us those results. They’re both as shit as each other. Pedro is an arrogant cunt who treated our support like morons tbh soundbite after soundbite basically asking for ridicule by the press.

An embarrassment of a manager. 

I don’t care what you think of me as a person I know I’m a cunt

Judging by some of the responses perhaps he was right to? :lol:

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah... ok... if that's what you take from what I said... fair enough... well done...

I'm pretty sure I heard the same type of put-down at primary school which is rather concerning but explains a lot.

Well I’m not long out of school tbf, I am only 15. 

1ADF848B-9BBA-42E7-BAA1-AB16295B2693.gif

57 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

So, does the old board get the credit instead of Walter, considering they appointed him?

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So, does the old board get the credit instead of Walter, considering they appointed him?

Both deserve credit, but if Walter failed neither deserve credit but the anger should be directed at the board not Walter as they failed to appoint the correct person. 

Remember though, Pedro was a complete unknown. He did not come with any kind of reputation so any failure on his part wasn’t his fault, it was the employers.

15 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Pish league with a stupid as fuck setup.

Finish mid table and go into a fucking playoff and win the whole thing.

The same as it is in Australia,mate! It definitely creates excitement and gets the crowds in, but I've never been a fan of it and never will.

11 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Then you’s/we/they/everyone are all equal then. No problems. 

I despise Pedro personally and if someone else (anyone) reading that hates me for it then I can promise a single shite won’t be given :dance:

I agree the guy was a fucking crack pot, Who tells the club captain not to turn up to watch the team when injured ( Lee Wallace ) The players must have felt like they where walking on fucking egg shells. I like discipline in a team but fuck me he took it to the next level! 

2 minutes ago, GazzasOrangeFlute said:

I agree the guy was a fucking crack pot, Who tells the club captain not to turn up to watch the team when injured ( Lee Wallace ) The players must have felt like they where walking on fucking egg shells. I like discipline in a team but fuck me he took it to the next level! 

Exactly cunt was a midden fuck this Rangers class shite