***Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Will he fuck 

even if he somehow manages to beat the tims he will still be a useless manager for us. 

I wonder who else will break there ibrox hoodoo this season? I’m sure there will be few going on the list of home defeats

It has become embarrassing for opposition teams not to take something from us. Hibs and Aberdeen should be ashamed of themselves. 

Meh. Really not arsed about it anymore. 

The players will all have a nice jolly up over the next few days, turn up and get beat and they’ll have their 10k in the bank on Friday. 

This is becoming a habit of this team and slowly but surely the reputation of Rangers FC is going down the drain. Everyone and anyone believes they can beat us never mind get a draw and that’s from the bastards in the boardroom to the shitebags on the pitch. 

We have a glorious history but no future. Were becoming Leeds and it’s a scary scary thought. 

Motherwell will get something from the game, despite them not winning in like 8 games 

I predict Murty will continue not to rollick this shower of shite as he believes that counter productive, but instead will have more meaningful chats with them.

That we will train well.

That he will pick another fucked up starting 11 and we will get bullied to fuck and drop at least 2 points.

Tune in again in the next match day thread for me repeating this post before the beggars hump us and Murty gets fucked back into the 20s with the experienced mentor (whoever it may be) taking over reluctantly.

12 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Would you like our other 50k to follow your lead ? Do you have investors in waiting ? 

Yes to your first question - that will send a clear message to board and other shareholders.

Re your second question, if our 50k fans show a united front on this then shareholders will see a need for change and other investors will see us as worth investing in.  The days of us expecting someone else to resolve our issues are over.  

Every team can lose, lots of teams can go through bad runs but good teams usually show a reaction after a poor performance or result. Our squad aren't capable enough and imo just don't care enough for us to see a reaction on Wednesday night. 

This will be another game going into I expect to get beat, maybe a draw if we're lucky. Sad times. 

We’ve won two or three when we’ve collectively got to the point of needing our belts & shoelaces taken away.

On that basis alone, I’ll predict a Rangers win.

Followed by the inevitable cries of ‘we’re back’, just in time for a gubbing on Saturday.

Archived