Dundee United

Escobar

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Is Shankland someone we have looked at before? Seems to score a barrel load of goals.

We've been linked before but nothing concrete.  Worth a gamble Imo, even it turns out he's had a Nicky Clark season we won't have made a big outlay.

6 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

We've been linked before but nothing concrete.  Worth a gamble Imo, even it turns out he's had a Nicky Clark season we won't have made a big outlay.

Agree with this. I also think he is a far better player than Clark - he's had a few good seasons. 

23 minutes ago, tannerall said:

I think Ayr just did. 

i thought dundee utd were dreadful  when you think neilston had not lost a game  since he took over it was a woeful performance hope they keep going down the way  their 2 centre halfs were shocking

10 minutes ago, RosscoRFC87 said:

Shankland is a bear aswell, wonder if we’ll go for him

there have been a few murmers this season .

leave him at Ayr until at least the end of the season .

He is going to help keep those fuckers in the 1st division for at least another year and put them closer to their end .

On one of the international weekends I went to Ross county v Ayr just for something to do. Id heard a bit about Shankland and wanted to see if he lived up to his reputation. County won 2  1 with him scoring Ayrs goal.I know its a lower level but he looked a real handful, he seems like one of those players who knows how to suss out time and space to be in goal scoring positions. He has that knack a real goalscorer has , the instinct that you cant teach.

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

More points dropped today. Draws aren’t good enough ya fucking manky cunts!! 

Would be great Karma if the day they voted us in to the fourth division was the day they set their own destiny for the fourth division, let's keep believing.

Archived