Our club & board are a shambles

Pedrono1

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, FSM said:

Exactly my own thoughts. Just another bogus excuse to have a go at the board. Boring as fuck.

Your spot on, was working the day, and had unfortunately tarrier radio as my only outlet but not one cunt blamed anything we’ve done yet Brighton moving the goalposts, bit even went  further by speaking to Brighton’s manager, who said he was sorry to see him leave but he wanted to go so much as we are his club. Nothing I’ve heard indicates it’s no happening and the loan first shite is an internet romour ffs. But hey let’s just blame King for stumping up the million in the first place ha ha beyond a joke. 

It won’t be a loan anyway, deals as good as done, I played for Brighton for seven years st youth level, my first season at —12s was when Gordon Smith was still there, a while ago now but still know cunts at the club, they did change the goalposts but they new deals been met. 100% deal done no loan our player from what I’ve been told. 

15 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Your spot on, was working the day, and had unfortunately tarrier radio as my only outlet but not one cunt blamed anything we’ve done yet Brighton moving the goalposts, bit even went  further by speaking to Brighton’s manager, who said he was sorry to see him leave but he wanted to go so much as we are his club. Nothing I’ve heard indicates it’s no happening and the loan first shite is an internet romour ffs. But hey let’s just blame King for stumping up the million in the first place ha ha beyond a joke. 

Careful mate you'll have all the fanatical Ashley lovers from the boardroom onto you for talking like that.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Some confusion about whether the 6 month loan is still included with a guaranteed purchase at the end of the season. 

I am sure it will all be revealed tomorrow so no need for a sleepless night it seems.

:happy:

CONFUSION, is the operative word again mate. ??

54 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Careful mate you'll have all the fanatical Ashley lovers from the boardroom onto you for talking like that.

Good point,  Blue Avenger and courtyard bear have already visited this thread, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the sports direct loyal join them.

3 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Wouldn't be unheard of, but in this case, rather grasping at straws I think.

We need players who are fit and ready to go, otherwise what would be the point in bringing him now and paying his wages whilst on loan?

One medical professional vs another’s. Someone has to make a call on risk. It does seem a little odd that the player can be plucked from the English system with apparent ease. 

33 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Good point,  Blue Avenger and courtyard bear have already visited this thread, it's only a matter of time before the rest of the sports direct loyal join them.

Sports Direct Loyal :lol:

It is sad to see the support so at odds with everything to be fair but there is no doubt that fat fuck was not the solution. Was amazed to see so many vote for him in that poll. Just wish there was a perfect mob to sort us out. That Jim McColl has the means and did nothing yet seems to get an easy time of it. I'll never have anything but disdain for the guy now as what sort of bear with those resources does nothing? That's why I won't be hating on anyone that did at least get up off there arse and do something about all the looters.

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

3 hours ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It won’t be a loan anyway, deals as good as done, I played for Brighton for seven years st youth level, my first season at —12s was when Gordon Smith was still there, a while ago now but still know cunts at the club, they did change the goalposts but they new deals been met. 100% deal done no loan our player from what I’ve been told. 

3 hours ago, William McBeath said:

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Oh dear.... 

King stumping up ÂŁ1m :lol::lol:

43 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Surprise surprise, a few days into the transfer window, with 2 players added to the squad as well as an experienced assistant manager brought in and the usual suspects are greetin and moaning.

If the Easdales couldn't cough up £1m for a player, so they just sat back and waited for ST renewals so the fans could pay for the transfer ... 

Pathetic. 

Who's the Sports Direct loyal? 

2 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Any idea why Pure Quality mentioned the names Sonsofwilliam1 and shankillblue1 in a reply to one of your posts in the club 1872 thread,  are they mates of yours?

Haven't a clue. Do they have issues with king? I could get to like them!

Now back on topic. King demanded a loan! Was this a good planned tactic, or is  he just skint (for us that is.)

:mutley: