Lee Wallace

MrMckee

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

I like Lee Wallace and I’d play John infront of him but with our options now it’s probably going to be Murphy infront of Wallace with John being viewed as the long term replacement for Wallace. 

I have never wanted us to win the league and Scottish cup more for one player than I have for Lee Wallace. That would put him in a category of his own having won every trophy in Scotland as a Rangers player. 

He’s already won the LC with us hasn’t he? 

Nope, his first season was McCoist's first season as manager. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The place is Johns to lose.

Surprised so many people saying Wallace is better defensively, i remember both Forrest and Roberts running by him with ease, John had a good game defensively against them recently but has to prove he can do it consistently.

He can also play a cracking cross into the box while Wallace always looks for the cut back which is usually cleared.

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Lee is better defensively, but John is much better going forward.  It's a difficult choice.  Both are very good players at this level.  

Wallace is a shocking defender , reminds me of Hutton , cracking going down the wing but clueless at his real role , defending.

12 hours ago, bluenose48 said:

Prefer Lee to Declan. Better all round player but Declan is improving.

I would have to agree with you there old mate! Depending on how Lee performs when he is 100% fit and back to match fitness, Murty could have a selection dilemma on his hands;  In fact, with the way we are going signing players, he's going to have a headache all over the park, not least in that potential midfield...McCrorie, Dorrans, Jack, Windass, Halliday, Candeias, Barjonas, O'Halloran, Goss, Murphy, Holt. Best of luck, Murty.

14 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I would have to agree with you there old mate! Depending on how Lee performs when he is 100% fit and back to match fitness, Murty could have a selection dilemma on his hands;  In fact, with the way we are going signing players, he's going to have a headache all over the park, not least in that potential midfield...McCrorie, Dorrans, Jack, Windass, Halliday, Candeias, Barjonas, O'Halloran, Goss, Murphy, Holt. Best of luck, Murty.

Yes have to agree mate. Having only seen Goss and Murphy perform in Florida I am excited to see what they bring.

Its about time we had some real competition for places in the midfield. McCrorie has been a real revelation, hard tackling no nonsense but with good skills. Jack could be good if he can learn to keep the heid.

21 minutes ago, bluenose48 said:

Yes have to agree mate. Having only seen Goss and Murphy perform in Florida I am excited to see what they bring.

Its about time we had some real competition for places in the midfield. McCrorie has been a real revelation, hard tackling no nonsense but with good skills. Jack could be good if he can learn to keep the heid.

I would find it difficult to disagree with any of that,mate. I had never heard of Goss and although I have seen a lot of Murphy when he played with Motherwell, I thought he was a Tarrier at that time.

McCrorie should by rights end up a fantastic player(barring serious injury) He has all the attributes to be successful and as long as he keeps learning we will either have a captain for many years, or we will sell him for a  Barrowload of Dembele dollars.

Jack has been unfairly treated by referees AND that cunt of a compliance officer, but I agree he has to cut out the stupid situations he gets into such as that moronic episode with Broadfoot...BTW! Broadfoot should have been banned for his pathetic play acting in that one.

On 14/01/2018 at 17:11, GOAT said:

Don’t talk absolute shite.  Wallace had a great first season with us, including with all the shit off the pitch. :lol: 

Last Ranger to score a proper winner against the tramps.

On 15/01/2018 at 05:18, sassaaaa said:

Wallace is a shocking defender , reminds me of Hutton , cracking going down the wing but clueless at his real role , defending.

Most of them seem like that these days.

Suspect we must settle for the one who’s ‘least bad’ at defending!

On 15/01/2018 at 03:53, Courtyard Bear said:

Served us well over the years but his time is over. 

Probably right there, CB.

When folk question some of the new signings’ lack of recent game time, we now have to put Lee in that category, as well.

Currently our captain , longest serving senior player at the club and arguably the best left back we currently have at the club... when he returns from what has been a long injury lay off if he is fit enuff and can perform better and more consistent than John for the position then he is back in the team .... simple as that I certainly wouldn't write him off just yet...

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Banned him hours ago mate.

Well strange.

It's odd, he's definitely a Rangers fan imo, just look at his Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stevemartin91

Have a feeling somecunt is messing about with his account tbh.

4 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

It's odd, he's definitely a Rangers fan imo, just look at his Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Stevemartin91

Have a feeling somecunt is messing about with his account tbh.

Something well weird going on. If he sees this he can PM us on FB or twitter with an explanation but right now he's staying banned.