James Tavernier: I have unfinished business at Ibrox and I'm fully committed to Rangers

jackrfc95

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

One of the first names on the team sheet in my opinion,

Some fans get frustrated with his defensive capabilities (myself included) but if he could defend as well as he can attack he would NOT be playing in Scotland and that's the reality. 

Fantastic news if true. 

This. :thumbup:

Good to hear he is extending his contract. 

One bad game away from a absolute slaughtering just like the rest of the team...I understand it to an extent if a fringe player comes in an has an bad game cos he should be staking a claim for a jersey an trying to have the game of his life but guys like tav, windass, wes, john, bates an holt Might not be Rangers standard of player we expect but we can’t afford better atm so we need to persevere with the odd bad game an get off their backs an support them

we would be a lot worse off without these guys, Criticise if you must be some of it is way over the top at times 

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

One bad game away from a absolute slaughtering just like the rest of the team...I understand it to an extent if a fringe player comes in an has an bad game cos he should be staking a claim for a jersey an trying to have the game of his life but guys like tav, windass, wes, john, bates an holt Might not be Rangers standard of player we expect but we can’t afford better atm so we need to persevere with the odd bad game an get off their backs an support them

we would be a lot worse off without these guys, Criticise if you must be some of it is way over the top at times 

His performance against Hibs shows you to be talking pish. He was poor and gave away the penalty that cost us the game and wasn't slaughtered for it.

Fantastic news, like others have said best right back in the country.

Maybe needs it's own thread but can this "not Rangers class/quality" shite about all/most of our players be put to bed?

Advocaat's team cost, what, £40 million then and would probably cost upwards of £100 million now. What would the 1992/1993 team cost in today's inflated transfer fees? £150 million? More? Fuck add Gazza and Laudrup and double that, at least.

8 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

He’s no worth the effort the wrong yin only came in to back up his wee forum pal by the looks of it, nothing about the op 

I've sussed you! You want us to put the words of your post in the correct order! 

Give me 3 weeks.