Morelos to leave before the end of February [Rocksport Radio]

Lloyd

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jackal said:

His finishing ability summed up with chance Candeias laid on a plate for him! 10 yards out ball sitting perfect for him and decides to take a touch and let defenders get across to block. 

Thats endemic throughout the team. Its a lack of confidence. 8 yards out and you have the option to put your laces through it or try and control it and side foot it into the net. why the fuck take a touch. get over it and blast it. if it goes into the stands then so be it. its better than trying to take a touch, which inevitably bounces off you and ends up in the stand, or on the off chance you do get it under control then blast it into the stand from the same position you were in the first place. 

8 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Thats endemic throughout the team. Its a lack of confidence. 8 yards out and you have the option to put your laces through it or try and control it and side foot it into the net. why the fuck take a touch. get over it and blast it. if it goes into the stands then so be it. its better than trying to take a touch, which inevitably bounces off you and ends up in the stand, or on the off chance you do get it under control then blast it into the stand from the same position you were in the first place. 

He should have buried it first time!

All your other striking advice is just nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, Jackal said:

He should have buried it first time!

All your other striking advice is just nonsense. 

Mate I've got more top goal scorer trophies from the amatuers and the youth leagues than I know what to do with but. erm  um. what? You on the smack tae aye?

17 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Mate I've got more top goal scorer trophies from the amatuers and the youth leagues than I know what to do with but. erm  um. what? You on the smack tae aye?

:rofl: Aye nae bother

25 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

Clearly high as fuck on your own sweat ya mess. 

38 minutes ago, Jam_piece said:

I hate it when you’re not good enough to play Junior

Archived