Scottish Football

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Don't know if anybody has been watching, but the Hearts goalkeeper has just had the worst 7 minutes I've seen a goalkeeper have. :lol: 

Lucky that one of his fuck ups was chalked off, and then Motherwell score direct from a corner.

Aye seen that mate, career ending performance :lol:

Find it funny that pundits and managers all greet about refs apologising if they get it wrong, then today pundits laid into the ref about the chalked off goal call, as did Motherwell players. They then check the rules and see he's right, and called it correctly. Not exactly forthcoming with their apologies to him after the rules were explained. :lol:

5 hours ago, McKissock said:

Feel sorry for the 'keeper on the second one, defender should just clear it. You're not expecting him to leave it - and if he does you're expecting it to run wide. First one he got away with, despite the fact it turns out the ref made the right decision.

This. Wtf was the defender doing :lol:

7 hours ago, ben51 said:

Don't know if anybody has been watching, but the Hearts goalkeeper has just had the worst 7 minutes I've seen a goalkeeper have. :lol: 

Lucky that one of his fuck ups was chalked off, and then Motherwell score direct from a corner.

Cunt was world class against us as well, I genuinely mean world class! ?