Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Makes no sense.

In fact I'm going to book mark this comment for when it happens and then go back and ask you if you feel silly talking shite about "folks with thousands of forum reputation reciting fake news" ... you are exactly the type of person I was talking about late last night/this morning ... can't debate fuck-all without someone piping in with "aw it must be true if it's in the papers eh" ..honestly just fuck-up, it's happening, some media outlets get wind of it - it happens. Not everything is designed to take us on a rollercoaster tour of emotions or trolling us on purpose when they have professional reputations at stake - it's tiresome as fuck and aye I know they get it wrong at times too. 

and yes I also know the media are cunts and no friends of Rangers either - got to get that in before someone says it.

We'll see pal.

I hope so

but if we're saying something's definitely happening at Rangers because Keith Jackson(banned from Ibrox) did, then how the mighty have fallen..

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I half expected to have a look here this morning to the "Gerrard says no" post with everyone in meltdown mode, it looks like its going to happen with certainly "interesting" times ahead.

My take on it initially was that it was lunacy when we were linked a week ago, now I am coming round to the idea as the man is a driven individual and a winner, getting in a good coaching team and better footballers can only mean a better team, right?

Anyway the man with the brown brogues and club tie will get my 100% support.

7 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Another season worth of fans money gambled by King

Yeah but Kings promised Stevie G

i am going to get very sick of hearing this shite from the media 

At least one thing .Gerrard might find out how much our club is hated in this beggar loving infested City 

He may phone up his pal Brenda for some advice on signings ? Or John fatson 

I'm not wanting to be negative or buzzkill but has anyone considered what might happen if King doesn't come good on this promise of substantial investment that he's assured Gerrard of? could you imagine how difficult it would be to attract top players and/or a capable manager if Gerrard were to fall out over a lie like this and walk away? our brand could be ruined for a long, long time.

I'm not saying this on purpose to kill any good feeling irrespective of what a couple might think reading it, it's actually a legitimate concern of mine.

This has to be done right on so many levels. I'm really hopeful King finally comes good on delivering something to us because he owes us it in my eyes.

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I'm not wanting to be negative or buzzkill but has anyone considered what might happen if King doesn't come good on this promise of substantial investment that he's assured Gerrard of? could you imagine how difficult it would be to attract top players and/or a capable manager if Gerrard were to fall out over a lie like this and walk away? our brand could be ruined for a long, long time.

I'm not saying this on purpose to kill any good feeling irrespective of what a couple might think reading it, it's actually a legitimate concern of mine.

This has to be done right on so many levels. I'm really hopeful King finally comes good on delivering something to us because he owes us it in my eyes.

Gerrard would have been told the budget that will be available to him and I fully believe that he will get that budget whatever the amount is.

Gerrard accepting the managers job to me is a green light the funding is in place,I know King is a lying cunt but on this I don’t believe he would go back on what has been promised to Gerrard.

4 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

599C2426-768E-43F8-ABE7-95BAFBD0D335.png

I hope we're not going to become a pension top-up for all of Gerrard's ex Liverpool mates. Next up, John Arne Riise to announce he's coming out of retirement.

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'm really, really concerned that it's based on promises of fresh investment from King.

Promises promises.

We should all know what a promise from Dave King means - even if some on here still don't.

That said, if investment isn't forthcoming now (and by that I mean 20 million plus in one go - not a couple of million here and there for second rate shit) then it never will. That's the truth.

He's completely exposed now. Can't see Gerrard being the type to be treated like a cunt and say nothing about it. First sign that the "investment" chat is bullshit and he will walk, and in my opinion talk, in order to preserve his media darling reputation. And fair fucks to him. 

If king is indeed full of shite yet again then this time he's on the fucking rack 

Nowhere to hide cunt. Pony up or fuck right off 

I have a really good feeling about this (which counts for nowt) and once its a done deal we need to get behind the guy, lets just give him a chance. I definitely think an improved level of player will be coming in this summer, at least 4 or 5 of them as otherwise theres no chance he would take the job.

Archived