Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Goosetav said:

You're 100% at it, posted some mental things lately

Lol. I genuinely have a problem with signing lower Prem/championship but part players on big wages - I won’t change with that opinion until there is a successful one.

but aye I was at it with the flute post ?

25 minutes ago, Smile said:

After the utter Humiliations to the scum under this board when they appointed Murty I'm still pissed off.

I'm full of contempt and utter hate mate 

No amount of glossing things over is going to change that 

I may just go and pay for my ST .As if I wouldn't anyway .However this does not make up for the supreme fuck ups and the utter humiliations we have had to endure these last 3 years under King 

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Thinking of taking the wee man over to Ibrox, times he likely to be paraded in front of the fans? Before or after the press conference?

Go for it mate if you don't you will regret it. This could be an iconic day in our history.

On ‎03‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 12:14, STEPPS BOY said:

The guy talking about admin knows his stuff..

he’s pals with Young Bill with the magic quill...

I’m sure if he was to be banned it would be for the first time :sarcasm:

3pm Admin announcement it is, then!

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Does anyone actually run our club website or is it just a case of whoever is closest to the computer at the time maybe update it?

Stevie does it when he's not scouting players.

Does anyone actually run our club website or is it just a case of whoever is closest to the computer at the time maybe update it?

Just whatever Stevie from IT can get done when he's finished the analysis up at Auchenhowie. 

1 hour ago, I-AM-ONE said:

1 single year of U18's were his team are sitting 3rd is great experience, yep.

Souness had the success he had because he had real true backing, regardless of his experience or lack thereof as a coach, what has been promised to Stevie G is for me a case of I'll believe it when I see it.

I don't mean by getting in crocks like Skrtel. 

So he has done his badges and had actual hands on experience of coaching on a day to day basis. So your comparison is bollocks. 

If he doesn’t get the money then he walks and it has nothing to do with him being a good coach or not. So your comparison is bollocks

so you’ve moved onto just plucking names out do the forum thin air to try and cover that you post bollocks. 

Still think there’s a smell of this one. 

9 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

Our first ever catholic manager playing the flute....

definatley a changing world we live in ???

Gerrard’s not a a catholic. And even if he was he wouldn’t be the first.

We aren’t going to put anything on there until we are ready to, still got to have his pictures and video interviews conducted and edited.

Also there’s the fact we’ve got the World’s media wanting a piece of the story and given the press conference at 3pm we wouldn’t want to jeopardise any potential coverage with early publication. Yes we will go first through our own channels but it’s about the right timing for maximum exposure. 

14 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Thinking of taking the wee man over to Ibrox, times he likely to be paraded in front of the fans? Before or after the press conference?

Would be afterwards i think, if my boy is home sharpish from school i will head up.

1 hour ago, PRW. said:

No scared to admit I’m buzzing about this now

Same mate, although totally against it at the start, but now it's happening, can't help but get caught up in the euphoria of it all. 

That he's even signing, means there is decent money to be spent. 

Nervously excited, is how i'd describe myself. 

Just now, tom1780 said:

I finished work early to watch the news 

excited as fuck 

not a word on it yet 

nip on 3 pm......... 

Top story on Sky Sports News all day, mate. And EPL game tonight, tomorrow is Saturday.

It's massive!

Just now, plumbGER said:

Would be afterwards i think, if my boy is home sharpish from school i will head up.

That was my assumption too but didn’t want to tell the wee man I was taking him over to see Gerrard and then get there to locked doors! 

39 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

If you think Gerrard is coming here to try and compete on a shoestring budget you're off your head. 

It's fairly public knowledge his lawyers asked for binding guarantees on future investment 

For the reference of resident pesismist  @I-AM-ONE 

11 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Gerrard’s not a a catholic. And even if he was he wouldn’t be the first.

We have St Alberts RC school over in the south side which is 90% Muslim, I still can’t understand people who still think you need to be one to go to one of their bigot factories. The pedo harbouring cunts will take anyone in aslong as the numbers are propping up their rancid religion.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

I'll get over it when he proves me wrong.

Am I fuck pretending this is good. 

We should always judge managers on winning things I agree.

Archived