Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have high hopes for Gerrard tbh.

Hopefully he gets to sign who he wants. Hearing McArthur rumours - surely not. He’s rotten. He’s exactly the type of signing Allen would make. 

Gerrard has his own ideas of football, how it should be played to be successful and who he needs to achieve it. He needs to identify who he wants and not get given some past it class of 2008 signings or given players who some other guy thinks fits.

Like Skrtel?

5 minutes ago, I-AM-ONE said:

All I say is, I struggle to believe anything King has to say.

proof will be in the pudding, let's see what he offers and what actually happens in terms of players brought in.

It is all about Rangers, I'm sure the scum fans will also be watching eagerly at the players that Steven Gerrard will attract. 

5 minutes ago, Hutton2008 said:

I have high hopes for Gerrard tbh.

Hopefully he gets to sign who he wants. Hearing McArthur rumours - surely not. He’s rotten. He’s exactly the type of signing Allen would make. 

Gerrard has his own ideas of football, how it should be played to be successful and who he needs to achieve it. He needs to identify who he wants and not get given some past it class of 2008 signings or given players who some other guy thinks fits.

McArthur will not be signing. 

I’ll be honest I was dead against this appointment and still am in my head. He’s not the kind of guy we need but now that it’s happening I’m getting more excited about it. He’s an impressive guy and he has to start somewhere. He’ll certainly attract players purely on his status. I hope to fuck this gamble pays off. 

1 hour ago, Hutton2008 said:

Yet another player not good enough for Scotland who is on the wrong side of 30.

much rather we tried to get Mcginn and mcgeouch regardless of who they support or what happened in the past. Young, fresh good footballers. 

Mcarthur wanting a pay day and he’s never been that good.

Jesus :lol:

Have you watched him play for Crystal Palace over the past few seasons?

He's been one of their best players, he'd walk it up here & is 4 times the player than what we have already in that position.

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Crack a smile, c’mon just one :rangers:

About this I genuinely can't. 

I feel nothing positive from this at all. Can't wait to see him joking around with Rodgers at the games against the taigs.

Class

Just now, .Williamson. said:

About this I genuinely can't. 

I feel nothing positive from this at all. Can't wait to see him joking around with Rodgers at the games against the taigs.

Class

He hates Rodgers apparently

31 minutes ago, STRUTH82 said:

Is Gerrard not actually starting until the season end? I wouldnt want him having to take this current shambles on for 3 near pointless games.

He won’t be starting until the season ends....fuck starting his career with those imposters that are meant to play for us 

4 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Will it be after that he get paraded at the door? Trying to judge when to go up

Should be in the stadium. Open the doors Rangers.

A bit of common sense. It's the school holidays the whole UK media is interested.

Show off our club and fans.

48 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Souness totally revitalized the club after the Greig-Wallace failures. Seems such a similar scenario compared to now, club at low ebb, low expectations. In fact, I remember we finished mid-table under Greig and looked to be going nowhere while the "New Firm" and celtic ruled the roost.

Even hearts were challenging then.

Fingers crossed it's the same outcome 

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Should be in the stadium. Open the doors Rangers.

A bit of common sense. It's the school holidays the whole UK media is interested.

Show off our club and fans.

Schools are in here mate 

Archived