Steven Gerrard MBE - New Manager

Wullie72

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'm honoured to become the next manager of Rangers. I have enormous respect for this football club and it's history and tradition. I can't wait to start this new journey at Rangers as we look to build on the many successes that this club has achieved."

S. Gerrard

Whatever our thoughts are on the board’s decision, only we have could have a new manager announcement of this magnitude and generally be ‘meh’, by fuck we are a fickle support.  It’s been announced so we have a GIRFUY moment to our haters and hope this is the start of better things to come for our maligned support. 

Rangers Football Club are delighted to confirm that Steven Gerrard has agreed to become the new manager of the Club.

The former Liverpool and England captain will join the club this summer on a four-year deal.

4 year deal? Thought it was only 3?

Just now, Moody Blue said:

Whatever our thoughts are on the board’s decision, only we have could have a new manager announcement of this magnitude and generally be ‘meh’, by fuck we are a fickle support.  It’s been announced so we have a GIRFUY moment to our haters and hope this is the start of better things to come for our maligned support. 

Until his first defeat then we’ll want this amateur imbecile booted :mutley:

Archived