7 years ago the day since Rugby Park

GOAT

10 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The young team don't have a clue just how hard us old team will celebrate a league win when it comes. I'll be taking a week off work minimum, and taking every opportunity to ram it down the throats of the beast scum who have taken such great pleasure in winding us up or twisting the knife at every opportunity when we've been down.

It'll probably kill me :lol:

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Great day out. We were in the home end and that cunt whyte was just in front of us. 

Wish had leathered him.

I was in the home end that day.

We had been on it since around 6am and as usual I end up in the ground a mess of a boy. 

Mate said to me look it's a long day keep it calm if we score early as we don't want thrown out. I said am no that daft I'll be fine. Sadly about 40 seconds in I.erupt as it goes 1 0. He ended up having to move me along three seats as a fat killie fan wanted to better me :lol:

10 mins in and i was going mental :lol:

Was some day 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What a way to go though eh..

How many of.our funerals will start with "he died doing what he loved best" :lol:

Something is telling me it's no far away. Fuck knows what but something tells me it's happening soon

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I was in the home end that day.

We had been on it since around 6am and as usual I end up in the ground a mess of a boy. 

Mate said to me look it's a long day keep it calm if we score early as we don't want thrown out. I said am no that daft I'll be fine. Sadly about 40 seconds in I.erupt as it goes 1 0. He ended up having to move me along three seats as a fat killie fan wanted to better me :lol:

10 mins in and i was going mental :lol:

Was some day 

I remember the same thing, first goal in s few celebrated, second few more, third and the majority of the stand went wild.

I walked into the killie ticket office and they sold me 6 tickets for main stand and receipt said Rangers support on it. They wanted to cash in big time on it.

18 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I remember the same thing, first goal in s few celebrated, second few more, third and the majority of the stand went wild.

I walked into the killie ticket office and they sold me 6 tickets for main stand and receipt said Rangers support on it. They wanted to cash in big time on it.

We bought it from their club shop on the Thursday. Mate said "3 tickets like" and I burst out laughing. He thought everywhere outside Glasgow was chookter

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We bought it from their club shop on the Thursday. Mate said "3 tickets like" and I burst out laughing. He thought everywhere outside Glasgow was chookter

I was open with him and said I’m looking for tickets for Rangers fans and he replied along the lines of saying no problem how many. 

Was a cracking day out ???

1 minute ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I was open with him and said I’m looking for tickets for Rangers fans and he replied along the lines of saying no problem how many. 

Was a cracking day out ???

This is going to sound weird but it was good being in the home end and appreciating the away support. They were brilliant 

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

This is going to sound weird but it was good being in the home end and appreciating the away support. They were brilliant 

It was hilarious seeing all the fans straight across being moved n walked down the touch line to form a group just of Rangers fans ???

1 hour ago, Smile said:

We have become a mediocre team with mediocre players that everyone thinks are great looking at most posts many posters want to keep most of the shite which will only end with us trailing the scum once again and not laying a glove on them.

Does my nut in.

2 hours ago, Smile said:

We have become a mediocre team with mediocre players that everyone thinks are great looking at most posts many posters want to keep most of the shite which will only end with us trailing the scum once again and not laying a glove on them.

C’mon mate have a wank n chill out. The season is over, next season is the one, 55 is coming. 

19 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

C’mon mate have a wank n chill out. The season is over, next season is the one, 55 is coming. 

Realism we cannot play this same game every season where we kid on that if we had a couple of players we would win it.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Great day out. We were in the home end and that cunt whyte was just in front of us. 

Wish had leathered him.

Craig ? The cunt that should be six feet under ? 

That would torment me until end of time 

I still wish one day his heart is scooped out by some brave bear 

He would be immortal 

Also just remembered paying a taxi driver extra money to take us down the gallowgate hanging out the windaes singing championees. :lol: stuff tossed at us and everything. 

I can remember making my way over to Ibrox to wait for the players to come back with the trophy and what a party we had that day/night/week..

let's keep positive that those scenes and that joy will be celebrated again.. not too far in the future.  

Mentioned it before on here but it's a favourite memory so... 

Was at sea taking HMS Dragon on sea trials, supposed to be on bridge duty but one of the boys took my place so I could sneak away and watch the game.  About 50 of us squeezed into the jnr ratings' rec space to watch it on the one wee telly.

Was absolutely mental, ship was doing some figure 8 tests so we were all bouncing celebrating while trying to stay upright.

What a fucking day, also helped that 2 of the guys in my 4 berth cabin were tarriers, they were fucking raging the rest of the trip due to my TBB alarm on the phone every morning at 6am.   

:crabflute: