New kit delay ?

backup

26 minutes ago, MrMeeseeks said:

You genuinely think that looks better than the current shirt logo? It looks terrible, imo. The current one isn't so much in your face, it doesn't take away from the overall look of the kit. That shit above is just an eyesore, horrible logo. 

Horses for courses, pal. I think the other one is bland and cheap looking.

Although, I presume you’re not being a retard and realise I’m only talking about the writing not the whole thing including the red background?

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

Horses for courses, pal. I think the other one is bland and cheap looking.

Although, I presume you’re not being a retard and realise I’m only talking about the writing not the whole thing including the red background?

And your preferred one isn't? Aha

Tbf it could help out the players if they had a massive red square to aim for when passing... 

4 minutes ago, stevemartin1991 said:

unfortunately it just isnt that simple due to timings of when the current deal ends. 

Id have thought during negotiations that sort of thing would have been sorted.

1 minute ago, DrFunke said:

Id have thought during negotiations that sort of thing would have been sorted.

it would have made sense but no one actually seems to have a clue..

Our SLO brought out a ridiculous statement saying it would be before Christmas, so it could be July it could be November.

People "ITK" have said they have seen designs so realistically if Hummel and Rangers are on the ball they should have these kits mass produced/ ready to buy the day our new contract begins.   

1 hour ago, stevemartin1991 said:

it would have made sense but no one actually seems to have a clue..

Our SLO brought out a ridiculous statement saying it would be before Christmas, so it could be July it could be November.

People "ITK" have said they have seen designs so realistically if Hummel and Rangers are on the ball they should have these kits mass produced/ ready to buy the day our new contract begins.   

You would hope they are ready to go but I still think SD will be involved, but I am often wrong and no doubt will be again.  :whistle:

Daft time to have the agreement to but that's Rangers for you these past few years.

I'm going to get myself last season's kit in the meantime.   The list of players to personalise it with is uninspiring to say the least so I think I'll just get Dalcio - 7 on the back..

23 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I hope you are. We paid them £3m IIRC to get shot of them. Time will tell I suppose.

Yes I agree J, it is just that I do not know who can handle the numbers that will surely be needed when we get new strips/tops and all that goes with it.

As you say only time will tell. :thumbup: 

I always hope that @weeneily with his insight into this will pop in and give us some more of his words of wisdom. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

Yes I agree J, it is just that I do not know who can handle the numbers that will surely be needed when we get new strips/tops and all that goes with it.

As you say only time will tell. :thumbup: 

Perhaps we should try opening a store, somewhere like, I dunno, Glasgow City Centre maybe. Before Fat Mike we had stores in locations where business would be brisk. If we truly have the kit deal back under our control, then opening up stores in logical locations or entering into a sensible deal with existing retailers is the way forward.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Perhaps we should try opening a store, somewhere like, I dunno, Glasgow City Centre maybe. Before Fat Mike we had stores in locations where business would be brisk. If we truly have the kit deal back under our control, then opening up stores in logical locations or entering into a sensible deal with existing retailers is the way forward.

I agree IF we can run them correctly, at the moment I am not sure we can. Some more info will surely be put out soon.

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

We shut all our stores long before fat mike came on the scene. 

9 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We shut all our stores long before fat mike came on the scene. 

Did not know that, thanks. Any idea why, other than the obvious that they were all losing money? 

I know that there was a self imposed boycott by many Bears but I thought that only really kicked in when the scandal of the Ashley deal became known.