Barry Ferguson

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

It’s a work thing and he’s had a group photo taken. Have you ever had your photo taken at the Piggery when attending a game? Did you check what was behind you?

I have, but unfortunately I didn't ever get to pull on the famous top. No matter what, he absolutely should have known better.

1 minute ago, FSM said:

Some right fucking crackpots on this forum. If this sort of shite gets you raging then you really need to have a think about where your life is heading.

Maybe Barry was thinking so fuck about your double treble. It's a thing you've created yourselves that you think means something when it means not very much at all.

17 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Can’t actually believe that people are doubting Ferguson’s allegiance. For all his faults the guy is as much a Rangers fan as any member of this site. 

People on here have been screaming for a Rangers great to start fighting our corner for the greater good of the club Ferguson gets it, he knows the score as much as anyone but like all the rest chooses instead to remain silent. 

That helps change nothing when change is what we the support demand. What's wrong with putting your wealth aside for once, try being selfless and help the people who gave you everything you are?  It might make you unpopular in fenian circles but you never know, if you make enough waves it might just catch on. 

Just now, Gascoigne8 said:

Aye, cos i hang about the piggery with simple simon donnelly in my downtime as well

He works with him. Maybe it was a work thing. That’s what i’m guessing. You’re obviously guessing that the former captain of Rangers was at a loose end and  thought fuck it i’ve married a celtic fan i’m going to support them and go for a night out at the piggery and then get a photo taken to piss off the staunch cunts on Rangers media. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

It’s a work thing and he’s had a group photo taken. Have you ever had your photo taken at the Piggery when attending a game? Did you check what was behind you?

Don't act so ignorant. You know what the problem is here. He is not a youth player new to Scotland and Glasgow. He was brought up in this environment, played for us, captained us, deserted us etc and still we welcomed him back at any time. We read his sometimes inane pieces on us in the papers and heard his condescending views on the radio and still we welcomed him. We've seen his friendship with one of the biggest haters of our club flourish and now we see him 'unknowingly' having his pic taken in front of a background he didn't expect to be seen. 

He's had more chances than anyone else I can recall. Far more than he should need. Fuck Barry Ferguson (unless talking about his playing career with us). Great, great player. Prick since he left us.

1 minute ago, Gazza1212 said:

People on here have been screaming for a Rangers great to start fighting our corner for the greater good of the club Ferguson gets it, he knows the score as much as anyone but like all the rest chooses instead to remain silent. 

That helps change nothing when change is what we the support demand. What's wrong with putting your wealth aside for once, try being selfless and help the people who gave you everything you are?  It might make you unpopular in fenian circles but you never know, if you make enough waves it might just catch on. 

Does he?

He'll criticises us when it's needed and gets abuse of fans :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Aye, cos i hang about the piggery with simple simon donnelly in my downtime as well

I think he does a show with him, might have been due to that not got a clue though

Just now, westenclosure2008 said:

He works with him. Maybe it was a work thing. That’s what i’m guessing. You’re obviously guessing that the former captain of Rangers was at a loose end and  thought fuck it i’ve married a celtic fan i’m going to support them and go for a night out at the piggery and then get a photo taken to piss off the staunch cunts on Rangers media. 

I work wae boys who kick with that foot. Its 2018 so theres no problem like that. Going to the Piggery when Rangers are not playing - get to fuck. 

10 minutes ago, FSM said:

Some right fucking crackpots on this forum. If this sort of shite gets you raging then you really need to have a think about where your life is heading.

Bullshit.

Some of us have very good lives and can still feel a bit of seethe towards his fucktard actions.

2 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

He’s not done it intentionally ffs. He’s probably not got a clue what is behind him and thought it was a private picture taken with people he works with. If we’d won the league this year and there was no banner it would have been high fives all round saying how he’s taking the piss. 

Aye ok, im sure he would have seen exactly what was behind him as he was walking towards it before turning for a picture. Of course it's been done intentionally, it's then been posted publicly intentionally to score another point against us

"Haha look at the club legend and ex captain all smile outside celtic park with the double treble sign"

They will be lapping it up just as they were last week and loving every second of it.

2 minutes ago, Gazza1212 said:

What has he said though that is untrue? He can’t write an article saying how good we are when we were a fucking shambles last season. Again not his biggest fan but can’t believe the abuse the guy gets on here.

46 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Fanny at celtic park

Legend in Bangor and out watching the band's today

I like Arthur. But get the really distinct impression he'd turn up anywhere Rangers related, with a free bar and the potential for getting his cock sooked. I would too, to be fair.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Does he?

He'll criticises us when it's needed and gets abuse of fans :lol: 

I think he does a show with him, might have been due to that not got a clue though

I get that mate but he could excuse himself from the 'team' photo. They cannae all be in the show

1 minute ago, don logan said:

I like Arthur. But get the really distinct impression he'd turn up anywhere Rangers related, with a free bar and the potential for getting his cock sooked. I would too, to be fair.

Fuck sake. Players don't turn up for gigs they get pelters, player do turn up for gigs they get pelters.  What the fuck do some of our support really want? Maybe some psychiatric treatment?