Dave king statement

KWBear

Good to see the club finally making a stand against these corrupt bastards, I just hope it’s not too late. Look at the spfl statement, they’ve been allowed to get away with their corrupt actions for so long they don’t even try to hide it anymore. 

We must follow this up, we should get it into the English media because the Scottish media will just sweep it under the carpet and if nothing done look into what grounds we would have to go down the legal route.

One things for sure, if were ever going to change what’s going on, this must be just the start of the fight back.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, KWBear said:

There is a clear prima facie case for this investigation.

If as king says there is a prima facie case for conflict of interest, there is remedy in law for such conflict.

If his statement is more than deflection/kite flying and he has taken legal advice before releasing it, we can surely expect to see legal action brought by king and court or spfl imposed suspension of the spfl chairman until matter resolved.

Of course losing such an action would be catastrophic for the club.

Sometimes it is better to say nothing at all rather than invite ridicule, so dave what are you going to do now ?

18 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

King knows fine well how NE positions work. Fuck knows what he thought his statement would yield or what his next move is. 

Exactly.

He would've considered the reply he was going to get prior to putting out a statement, he has his faults but he clearly isn't stupid. 

I wonder if he does indeed have some dirt on the SPFL and is currently in the process of feeding them the rope to watch them hang themselves. 

Surely he has got something substantial to be putting out all these statements recently, when for the past few years he's been quiet on a lot of things. 

Who knows, they could be playing right into his hands with that statement that they've  just put out, particularly the speed at which it was released, that raises an eyebrow for me.

2 minutes ago, TheHammer_WATP said:

Exactly.

He would've considered the reply he was going to get prior to putting out a statement, he has his faults but he clearly isn't stupid. 

I wonder if he does indeed have some dirt on the SPFL and is currently in the process of feeding them the rope to watch them hang themselves. 

Surely he has got something substantial to be putting out all these statements recently, when for the past few years he's been quiet on a lot of things. 

Who knows, they could be playing right into his hands with that statement that they've  just put out.

Oh I do fucking hope so mate

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

It's so obvious that these statements are a complete waste of time as nothing at all will get done. Pointless

Would you prefer it if King just sat back and said nothing? 

We have been crying out for someone to take the fight to the corrupt cabal for years and we finally seem to be doing that, we do not have a level playing field in  Scotland and the more light which is shone on the imbalance the better. 

They seem to have annoyed him and I get a feeling they are going to regret it.

The SPFLs statement is worded in such a way as to not actually answer the allegations made in King's statement while appearing to do so.

I hope we have some semi-competent legal and communications people on loan to hit back on this. The SPFL have fucked it if that statement is their best defence.

15 minutes ago, Amato said:

Would you prefer it if King just sat back and said nothing? 

In this instance saying nothing was the obvious solution, wind a piss statements are just that, dave has previous for such, lots of it.

Some cards being put in the table before Friday. The world's sporting media will be focused on us as Gerrard signs, and a great big torch will be getting shined on Scottish football. I think King is playing a blinder.

Just now, backup said:

In this instance saying nothing was the obvious solution, wind a piss statements are just that, dave has previous for such, lots of it.

There you go again with your motives... we can all see through you and I'm honestly surprised you're still here. Shill if I ever seen one.

About time we started sticking up for ourselves and questioning the powers the be,we tried to build bridges etc and that got us no where so this is the only way to let people see and highlight the corrupt in house shenanigans that go on at the top.

13 minutes ago, VentyFour said:

There you go again with your motives... we can all see through you and I'm honestly surprised you're still here. Shill if I ever seen one.

I would take the time to give a meaningful reply but I won’t, no point in giving you or your naivety a sense of relevance which both clearly lack, have a good evening.

1 minute ago, backup said:

I would take the time to give a meaningful reply but I won’t, no point in giving you or your naivety a sense of relevance which both clearly lack, have a good evening.

Nobodys fooled.

Look at the reaction of fans of other clubs on social media. Embarassing.

No chance of other clubs backing us as they won't want to upset their snp voting dickhead supporters. 

Aberdeen fans in particular are an embarrassment. 

48 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

The SPFLs statement is worded in such a way as to not actually answer the allegations made in King's statement while appearing to do so.

I hope we have some semi-competent legal and communications people on loan to hit back on this. The SPFL have fucked it if that statement is their best defence.

Time to invite Donald back on the Board!!

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

Things is other clubs are dancing to this tune. Have been for 7 years now. 

They all voted Rangers out with the exception of Kilmarnock. Don’t expect any other clubs to question this conflict of interest. 

We stand alone. The only support we will get would be from outside our game 

Sadly I think this probably the case, but hopefully with the credibility and notoriety of SG the outside attention and support this may bring  may hopefully restore a level of parity...

Archived