Osijek Away

Maxjig23

5 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Yep glassy running one or two also from Budapest. 

I’m looking to go to this round as I’m off work for the week and if the travel club don’t put a flight on I’ll probably go via Budapest, do they have a page on anything so I could get in touch with someone to book a seat if I do go down that route? 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Reckon me and the auld ultra booking tomorrow. Gonna need to be a sickie for me :lol: 

:lol:

ok mate. I'd need to make sure osijek went through first before I could plan anything.

watching brief just now 

22 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I’m looking to go to this round as I’m off work for the week and if the travel club don’t put a flight on I’ll probably go via Budapest, do they have a page on anything so I could get in touch with someone to book a seat if I do go down that route? 

They have a Twitter if you are on that ? 

6 hours ago, K.A.I said:

If Osijek qualify that's the date we will be playing.

Regards the OP ... my flights were about £190 ... Edinburgh to Budapest and I've booked a coach and then Budapest to Glasgow via Berlin next day.

Dodgy booking that mate but fair play.

Saw you over there but situation was not one I could say hello ?

3 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Looking at flight prices to Budapest, it seems to be over £300 in total to get there and back.

Does that seem about right? I’m new to the whole Skyscanner and European away trips so want to make sure I don’t get ripped off if I do book...

Sounds right from what KAI saying, I’d hold off but upto everyone what they do.

8 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Looking at flight prices to Budapest, it seems to be over £300 in total to get there and back.

Does that seem about right? I’m new to the whole Skyscanner and European away trips so want to make sure I don’t get ripped off if I do book...

Id honestly avoid sky scanner mate and search flight companies direct. I always seem to find better deals searching through myself than on there.

Maybe others will feel differently though 

36 minutes ago, Mesmer said:

What do we know about Osijek?

Good side, they're probably the equivalent of Hearts/Hibs in Croatia. 

Had some good results in Europe last season, before that had financial difficulties a few years back. Like most Croat teams, they'll be very good technically & strong in the air. I'd rate our chances of progressing at about 50/50