Osijek Away

Maxjig23

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Think Budapest makes both places accessible. Good common sense approach by those who.booked imo

Budapest to Moldova, some dodgy bus ride through the entirety of Romania and connection - hopefully there are plenty of flights to Tiraspol.

Was looking at Google maps, Odessa in Ukraine seems close by to Moldova.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think Budapest makes both places accessible. Good common sense approach by those who.booked imo

Aye but MattyBlue the wee penis doesn’t consider this and reckons it’s stupid and mind blowing - when In reality he has the IQ of a peanut and would probably book the Thomas Cook flight if he was going and his car was aw fixed 

4 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Budapest to Moldova, some dodgy bus ride through the entirety of Romania and connection - hopefully there are plenty of flights to Tiraspol.

Was looking at Google maps, Odessa in Ukraine seems close by to Moldova.

I thought wizz air went from.budapest. seems like a lot of running about for those who've booked should the Moldovan make it 

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

Can’t believe folk would book flights n digs etc to a country without the match being confirmed :lol: cunts drew 1-1 ffs

Think they'd actually booked it before 1st leg mate.

Seen it last year though people had booked Cyprus and then we went out. I'd wait but hopefully the guys can find another way to get there 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Think they'd actually booked it before 1st leg mate.

Seen it last year though people had booked Cyprus and then we went out. I'd wait but hopefully the guys can find another way to get there 

It’s mental mate, costing yersel fortunes potentially

1 minute ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

On a side note, Hibs are 'hibsing' again 4-4 in Faroes.

Yes, theyll go through with ease ..... but losing 4 goals to a Faroes team is beyond embarrasing ... 5! on aggregate.
Beamer ?

1 minute ago, julescotia said:

Yes, theyll go through with ease ..... but losing 4 goals to a Faroes team is beyond embarrasing ... 5! on aggregate.
Beamer ?

Progres is still a bit raw for me to be considering slaggin a team goin through to the next round by four goals

13 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Aye but MattyBlue the wee penis doesn’t consider this and reckons it’s stupid and mind blowing - when In reality he has the IQ of a peanut and would probably book the Thomas Cook flight if he was going and his car was aw fixed 

Dress it up how you want, if Petrocub go through the situation is either costly or a bit of a ball ache.

Edit: Fuck ever booking anything at all with Thomas Cook btw!