Osijek Away

Maxjig23

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

How do both these sides look for.those who are watching?

Both are absolute dug shite m8, thought to start with Croatian team looked quite dangerous, I've changed my mind, if Rangers get put out by either of this shite we should just resign from European football, honestly ??

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Surely nobody is stupid enough to pay for flights & accommodation somewhere after the first leg being 1-1 :lol: 

I think a lot of folk booked up before the first leg mate because on paper the Croatians were strong favourites. Risky of course but I can understand why especially as prices will be mental tonight if the Croatians go through.

I'd personally rather play the Moldovans I think as on paper it's probably the slightly easier game but obviously I'd be gutted for bears who have booked up if that is the case. 

2 minutes ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

I think a lot of folk booked up before the first leg mate because on paper the Croatians were strong favourites. Risky of course but I can understand why especially as prices will be mental tonight if the Croatians go through.

I'd personally rather play the Moldovans I think as on paper it's probably the slightly easier game but obviously I'd be gutted for bears who have booked up if that is the case. 

I'll be gutted for them too bud! suppose it does make a bit of sense but for me still seems absolutely insane 

5 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Surely nobody is stupid enough to pay for flights & accommodation somewhere after the first leg being 1-1 :lol: 

3 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Thats truly mind blowing, how could you even begin to justify it

'stupid' and 'mind blowing'?

Get a grip ya clown

1 minute ago, eskbankloyal said:

Can offset it by sticking £20 on the other team to qualify if they are big enough odds. Petroclub were 20/1 or something to qualify before the first leg so that covers the lost trip if they do go out. If they do go out it’s just £20 added to the price of the trip 

Hope everyone who booked stuck £20 on then !