Tops Now Available To Buy - Purchase Online Or In Store At Greaves Sports Or JD Sports

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Marketing genius this, too late for the beach bums and too early for Xmas, ach Halloween will hiv tae dae.

Wonder if they will come with a pair of vampire teeth and a bottle of fake blood?

All yours for £79.99 in this special Halloween package.

24 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tragic

That badger loyal group on FB is full of cunts posting pictures in them or their kids in them or people actually selling them.

The same people will be the loudest about boycotting any official stuff too because the club makes little from it 

To be fair the majority of the facebook posters have never been in ibrox or put any money into the club at all,  wear fake tops, watch dodgy streams and always moan no matter whats happening

3 minutes ago, bluchoo said:

To be fair the majority of the facebook posters have never been in ibrox or put any money into the club at all,  wear fake tops, watch dodgy streams and always moan no matter whats happening

They actually don't moan at all 

They're very much of the opinion that nothing is wrong ever 

45 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The fake tops do not deprive Rangers of income,it is the club who are depriving themselves so what is the problem. All these kid on offended cunts on here are a joke.

People walking about in fake Rangers strips are trampy arseholes.

45 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The fake tops do not deprive Rangers of income,it is the club who are depriving themselves so what is the problem. All these kid on offended cunts on here are a joke.

The money from fake tops does not go to the club. 

Same as money from the lying brand gear does not go to the club. 

1 hour ago, Dickie said:

I'm not offended, I'm just embarrassed for anyone wearing a fucking fake top.

Not just that but in a lot of cases its that union flag one which is fake and there won't even be an official version of it

39 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I'm not offended, I'm just embarrassed for anyone wearing a fucking fake top.

Not just that but in a lot of cases its that union flag one which is fake and there won't even be an official version of it

I dont have any of these tops, but how can something be fake if it is the only version of it? Is that even possible? ??

Just something I have wondered about whilst reading this thread of late. 

The turkey tops use our clubs logo and shirt designs clear copyright infringement. Making and selling they tops is fraud anyone that buys then is supporting this. No matter if we can buy our tops or not its taig behaviour and other fans must laugh at us i bet half the people dont pay for the licenced tops when they come out

17 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Just had a read on ff :britney: and I cannot see apart from the tweet today they are all on about where all the information that this is true is coming from.

I hope it is true but at the moment I am sceptical about what is getting them so excited. :hmmm:

There have been no sources quoted, so I'm in the same boat as you - I'll believe it when I see it. I'd guess the 20th September and 26th September dates were targeted by the club and Hummel, but Sports Direct are in no hurry to agree the deal. (It's probably not high on Ashley's priorities right now.) Makes it even more baffling why he's insisting on retaining our retail just out of spite - most businessmen would have been in a hurry to try to actually profit from it. 

2 minutes ago, Aubie92 said:

There have been no sources quoted, so I'm in the same boat as you - I'll believe it when I see it. I'd guess the 20th September and 26th September dates were targeted by the club and Hummel, but Sports Direct are in no hurry to agree the deal. (It's probably not high on Ashley's priorities right now.) Makes it even more baffling why he's insisting on retaining our retail just out of spite - most businessmen would have been in a hurry to try to actually profit from it. 

Maybe it is right but as you say I see no quotes either, the 20th is not far away and so we will soon know I suppose. 

8 hours ago, TheCutch said:

I dont have any of these tops, but how can something be fake if it is the only version of it? Is that even possible? ??

Just something I have wondered about whilst reading this thread of late. 

It's a fake Rangers shirt.

You wouldn't slap a Ferrari badge on the shell of a ford fiesta and go aye there's my new Ferrari 

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's a fake Rangers shirt.

You wouldn't slap a Ferrari badge on the shell of a ford fiesta and go aye there's my new Ferrari 

To be fair From what I have heard the China ones are identical to the real kits so are likely made in the same factory so aren't "fake" more unofficial. The turkey ones are definitely fake however

55 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

To be fair From what I have heard the China ones are identical to the real kits so are likely made in the same factory so aren't "fake" more unofficial. The turkey ones are definitely fake however

I was talking about the union flag one there 

Archived