Group Stage Package

BridgeIsBlue

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Price of success . I can understand some people being pissed off .

For me . It's fair . The fans in many other Countries pay double to watch shite games , no matter who they are playing .

And as long as SG gets some good money in January for some new additions . I'm all for that

On Thursday night these were the prices getting mentioned and they seemed fair game for most on here, I get possibly taking it in the one go is a bit off but we moaned when we didn't make Europe under MW and and again last season when after 1 game and we were out.....European nights are a bonus for both the fans and the club ,for the fans it gives a different dimension to the usual run of the mill Scottish game and for the club its a chance to increase revenue and make some much needed money.

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, jintybear said:

It's shocking to expect people to have to cough up hundreds of £s with 3 days notice. It's a joke. There's many people who pay up the STs because they can't afford a lump sum so if a house has 3 STs all being paid up then there's probably £400 already came out their bank then to expect them to pay another £315 could leave a lot people in financial difficulty. I'm raging because we have our 2 plus the weans, it's money I hadn't budgeted for so I'm going to be skint. It's not only that if you cancelled your CCCS then you wouldn't get priority for semi finals and finals so they really have got you over a barrel.

It is people like you I feel really sorry for Jinty, folk with two or three season tickets to pay for at such short notice is hellish.

It is also unfair because the e-mail I got today gives me from 5th to the12th to book my seat (I have not been on the cccs for a number of years) so that seems like nearly a week more than people on the cccs are being given. So you are actually being punished for being on it.

You wonder if the people who make these decisions have any idea how much it costs for families to follow as we do, the answer is probably no by the way. I assume the SLO has had a number of people contacting him by now.  

I think they have fucked up here tbh. They would have been better sticking out the Ayr emails first for this week at a low price and when they sent the Europa emails out with 10 days notice, it would have been a bit more acceptable. 

Now ots 105 this week and anothe 15/20 for Ayr our within a few days of each other.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

On Thursday night these were the prices getting mentioned and they seemed fair game for most on here, I get possibly taking it in the one go is a bit off but we moaned when we didn't make Europe under MW and and again last season when after 1 game and we were out.....European nights are a bonus for both the fans and the club ,for the fans it gives a different dimension to the usual run of the mill Scottish game and for the club its a chance to increase revenue and make some much needed money.

It’s the short notice more than the prices. For me anyway. I’m on holiday in a couple of weeks and have to come up wie this wie 3 days notice 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The TO are a shambles as well, probably want a fivers fee just for taking your Rangers number the useless cunts. 

To be fair Bridge they were very good earlier in the season when i asked if they could reserve a single seat in the CR near me for my brother who was abroad at the time. They did and 7 days later he went and bought it. I did that in person right enough. There are some good people in there who have a great atitude but like anywhere there's some twats 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

It’s the short notice more than the prices. For me anyway. I’m on holiday in a couple of weeks and have to come up wie this wie 3 days notice 

I get that , I know the ticket office is a shambles but if they don't come and go with the punters on this then they will struggle to sell the games out, from the clubs point of view they want the money in asap , we all know the last home game could count for nothing so they are looking to cash in just now, like people have said before if this money in some way finances a couple of January signings then I'm all for it.

Just now, simplythebest said:

Can see them ending up amending this going by the reaction

I hope you are right but can’t see them amending it. Unfortunately a lot of CCCS transactions will fail on 3rd Sept, way too much to ask at such short notice - club have fucked up here ?

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I get that , I know the ticket office is a shambles but if they don't come and go with the punters on this then they will struggle to sell the games out, from the clubs point of view they want the money in asap , we all know the last home game could count for nothing so they are looking to cash in just now, like people have said before if this money in some way finances a couple of January signings then I'm all for it.

I think we are all for financing the Club mate, but asking fans to have to pay so quickly when some are still paying for season tickets and cup games coming up seems to be a case of people with money not thinking about fans who do not always have as much spare cash especially with such a short time to pay it.

I am lucky that I only have myself to think about and can cope but everyone is not that fortunate. 

11 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The games aren’t until October. What wrong with taking cash out with 14 days notice.

A lot of folk now cancelling the cccs as they can’t afford for the money to come out on Thursday 

26 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It is people like you I feel really sorry for Jinty, folk with two or three season tickets to pay for at such short notice is hellish.

It is also unfair because the e-mail I got today gives me from 5th to the12th to book my seat (I have not been on the cccs for a number of years) so that seems like nearly a week more than people on the cccs are being given. So you are actually being punished for being on it.

You wonder if the people who make these decisions have any idea how much it costs for families to follow as we do, the answer is probably no by the way. I assume the SLO has had a number of people contacting him by now.  

Great point mate, like you i'm not on CCCS apart from Aways, a bit cheeky that we get until the 12th to pay yet the CCCS guys get 3 days, Everyone should have until the 12th to pay at least. The CCCS guys would need to cancel CCCS to get longer to pay, not right.

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

Great point mate, like you i'm not on CCCS apart from Aways, a bit cheeky that we get until the 12th to pay yet the CCCS guys get 3 days, Everyone should have until the 12th to pay.

It was after reading a few pages that I realised that was the case mate, seems really unfair to me. 

Just a thought, if we don't take the "Discounted" package, will they not sell ST holders their seat at full price before a public sale on a match to match basis?

Normally CCCS get their money taken for games but non CCCS get a bit longer to buy their seat before public sale i.e Cup games.

28 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

The games aren’t until October. What wrong with taking cash out with 14 days notice.

A lot of folk now cancelling the cccs as they can’t afford for the money to come out on Thursday 

I've said as much they will need to come and go a fair bit, I know phoning the ticket office is a pain in the arse but I can't see the club knocking back guaranteed sales if they arrange a suitable day to take the payment

2 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Minty pulled a stroke like this in the champions league if my memory serves me right, 3 game package.

As far back as I can remember it's always been a 3 match package for group games.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Considering we have filled the stadium every home game, we bit of loyalty reward wouldn’t have went wrong £90 for the 3 games is a fair price. 

I agree mate but they know we will fill the stadium again so should take advantage

They could reward in other ways somehow

Archived