A proper farewell for Kenny - Barry Ferguson

.Williamson.

11 minutes ago, bluewhitevanman said:

I’m genuinely not a fan of his and think he’s a money grabbing cunt but can u post the pics of his celebration when he came back n scored 2 in the 2-4 game? Would like to see if he looks as happy in that game 

Missing the point a bit there.

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

The reaction to him as he walked off certainly highlights just how little relevance RangersMedia is to many fans ?

I clapped him off and rightly so tbh. He may have been a lot of things, but that includes a Rangers player who helped win us league titles and cups. May have all gone tits up at the end but I prefer to remember the good times. 

Well all around us clapped him off in the SJ1 so did I as I'm with you we wud have lost many a game thought the leagues.

Easy to turn against players if there  crap but if you attended Ibrox you wud gave seen he tried his best .

Just now, surfsup2 said:

Well all around us clapped him off in the SJ1 so did I as I'm with you we wud have lost many a game thought the leagues.

Easy to turn against players if there  crap but if you attended Ibrox you wud gave seen he tried his best .

he got and deserved a great reception he always gave Rangers a 100% and well deserved the standing ovation imo

I know we have issues with KM playing for that mob, at the end of the day he scored huge goals for us. We have to be the bigger man, always and not be bitter, not like that other mob that define themselves by hate. 

Cheers Kenny. 

19 minutes ago, BillySastard said:

Missing the point a bit there.

Not at all u said his face n celebration when scoring for them sticks in ur mind a bit n all am asking is if u could post the pics from that game and basically see if there’s any difference. I agree with u about Miller btw 

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The reception that Lafferty and McGregor get/got annoys me a lot more tbh

They are current players so I understand it to some extent.

The whole dives to the left song is chronic though. Was horrendous patter 7 years ago and now he’s an old man with grey hair.

Not going to criticise a player who gave his all whenever he played for us. May have came up short on occasions but it wasn’t for the want of trying. Many a game he took by the scruff of the neck and managed to get us the win. Leave my criticism for the no mark money grabbing wasters he spent most of the last few years playing with.

4 hours ago, BillySastard said:

Appreciated what he done for us but his face and celebration when he scored for the scum against us will forever stick in the mind. 

It will be forever stuck in your mind as long as you keep searching for and posting those pictures, please keep them away from Rangers forums.