Chances this ever made it to a taig game?

.Williamson.

23 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Might of been rod stewart that auld tadger was on the tele earlier  waving his knighthood about saying how proud he was of being british.

Fcukin wanker of beast

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/3273387/celtic-rod-stewart-album-blood-red-roses-grace-irish-song/

2 minutes ago, True Hair Bear said:

He should have his knighthood taken off him for that in all seriousness 

1 minute ago, True Hair Bear said:

Should never had a nighthood to begin with.. 

Not going to lie I have been a fan of his music for a long time and especially the early stuff with the faces, but this has really fucked it for me personally 

The taig skin on the drum kit was bad enough but an IRA song on your album is fucking wild 

21 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Not going to lie I have been a fan of his music for a long time and especially the early stuff with the faces, but this has really fucked it for me personally 

The taig skin on the drum kit was bad enough but an IRA song on your album is fucking wild 

Gave up on the old alkie ira lovin tarrier a long time ago.

But I still play the old Faces stuff, some of his earlier solo stuff and long time ago Jeff Back albums where he did the vocals. Still great music. Shame what age can do to a person though. Thing is if we start winning things regularly and beating his paedo lovin east end mob he will hardly be seen in these parts. I await the day.

Google 'An Old Raincoat Never Lets You Down' and you can see where he  gets his tendencies for that mob from

an old raincoat.JPG

Grace, a sorrowful but soaring Irish republican ballad, features on the album after the 73-year-old heard it sung by celtic fans.

But he accepts it might be seen as a “controversial” choice.

“It’s not really an IRA song and was written in the Eighties,” he explains.

Except it is... 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

It's a song about a woman that married a cunt that was about to be executed for being part of the Easter uprising

A shower of shitebags that only decided to start an uprising because the real men and women of the island were off fighting a fucking war 

Bang on 100% 

50 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I walked out when Roger Waters said his crap at the Hydro , but that is nothing compared to what my mate said about RS's gig about 10 years ago when they had Jimmy Johnstone's pictures everywhere . They felt they were being made a fool of and walked out despite looking forward to it . 

Just now, gmcf said:

I walked out when Roger Waters said his crap at the Hydro , but that is nothing compared to what my mate said about RS's gig about 10 years ago when they had Jimmy Johnstone's pictures everywhere . They felt they were being made a fool of and walked out despite looking forward to it . 

Aye see I hadn't heard that kind of thing before.

Am I fuck going to be paying 80 euro to see him in cork, a place named rebel county fuck sake 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye see I hadn't heard that kind of thing before.

Am I fuck going to be paying 80 euro to see him in cork, a place named rebel county fuck sake 

It's really up to you . We always go to concerts expecting to be treated as if the music is all that matters , and in most cases that is what happens . Unfortunately , occasionally , you always get some arsehole who wants to play to the few and make a point , despite whose there  . Roger Waters , in all honesty , seemed unprepared for what he said , to the point , the next night said he wouldn't talk about football . Rod Stewart , doesn't have that excuse , he knows exactly what he's talking about . 

42 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Gave up on the old alkie ira lovin tarrier a long time ago.

But I still play the old Faces stuff, some of his earlier solo stuff and long time ago Jeff Back albums where he did the vocals. Still great music. Shame what age can do to a person though. Thing is if we start winning things regularly and beating his paedo lovin east end mob he will hardly be seen in these parts. I await the day.

Google 'An Old Raincoat Never Lets You Down' and you can see where he  gets his tendencies for that mob from

an old raincoat.JPG

Said in another thread . That's when he was a Man U fan . Went downhill after that . 

1 minute ago, gmcf said:

It's really up to you . We always go to concerts expecting to be treated as if the music is all that matters , and in most cases that is what happens . Unfortunately , occasionally , you always get some arsehole who wants to play to the few and make a point , despite whose there  . Roger Waters , in all honesty , seemed unprepared for what he said , to the point , the next night said he wouldn't talk about football . Rod Stewart , doesn't have that excuse , he knows exactly what he's talking about . 

Nah he has included that in his new album so will obviously play it in cork

I'll be pished and end up hitting someone. I've a piss poor temper at the best of times nevermind that going on around me :lol: