Zak rudden to become a top player

RFC55

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

The article doesn't offend me.

Dan Deacon has officially just offended me.

I'd be pretty offended if a guy with elephant ankles accused me of being offended when I had already said I wasn't offended.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Keeps working hard he will get his chance under Stevie. 

I hope so but my worry is he will be another one lost to the ether.

In the past fifteen years we’ve had McLean, Loy & Hardie come through with good reviews and looking like they had a chance to break into the first team but for whatever reason it just hasn’t happened. Even Hemmings didn’t really get a proper crack at it but went on to do well when he left.

Hopefully Gerrard bucks the trend because we are long over due a young striker coming through :lol:

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

"In the next two or three years he will really improve, be that at Rangers or somewhere else."

Arsehole.

hes probably right .very very few strikers come through the ranks at top teams anywhere compared to home grown players in other positions .

even harder these days with most teams playing 1 up top 

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I wonder if he'll come into the 1st team January.

I'd be surprised if Sadiq is still with us after January. 

Good shout.

Send a Roma youngster to fuck and give one of our own the chance Sadiq is clearly not up to.

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I hope so but my worry is he will be another one lost to the ether.

In the past fifteen years we’ve had McLean, Loy & Hardie come through with good reviews and looking like they had a chance to break into the first team but for whatever reason it just hasn’t happened. Even Hemmings didn’t really get a proper crack at it but went on to do well when he left.

Hopefully Gerrard bucks the trend because we are long over due a young striker coming through :lol:

ww have had a lot that are simply not good enough for us . this new crop seems a little different though. They look like they have been trained correctly and are ambitious to succeed and get into that first team.

8 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I suspect he meant out on loan or that Rudden might not make it here.

Or, given the only home-grown strikers we’ve had who’ve been any cop over the last 40 odd years have been Derek’s Johnstone & Parlane, followed by Robert Fleck, he may mean the chances of him making it at Ibrox are between slim & none....

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Or, given the only home-grown strikers we’ve had who’ve been any cop over the last 40 odd years have been Derek’s Johnstone & Parlane, followed by Robert Fleck, he may mean the chances of him making it at Ibrox are between slim & none....

They are well before my time mate but we don't produce many good strikers for some reason. The last youth striker we had that I expected to make it was Rory Loy. 

12 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

They are well before my time mate but we don't produce many good strikers for some reason. The last youth striker we had that I expected to make it was Rory Loy. 

Yes.

You might say Steven McLean & Ross McCormack have had decent careers but neither had set the heather on fire before leaving us.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Better player than Hardie, more of a chance of making it at Rangers as well. 

not sure about that. I rate Hardie. In saying that, I'm never convinced in our youngsters making the grade. We seem to prefer transfers.

Archived