Perspective

BlueMe

15 hours ago, Sket said:

"Remember where we have been"

Away and take a flying fuck. 

Worth remembering where Gerrard has taken us, rather where we’ve been. 

We’ve gone from Progress to raging we’re not winning in Russia, and still in with a chance of qualifying. 

League form has been patchy, but we’ll finish second. 

Still in with a chance of the Scottish cup. 

Like it or not, that’s probably more than the objectives set for him by the board. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

The embarrassment last night was that team was there for the taking and we failed and beat ourselves looking at the results from the championship only shows how far we have fallen if that's considered our Benchmark. 

Bang on, only we can snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory, refusing to adapt from 433 or to make the right subs at the right time is costing us and not only in Europe, one win in five is worrying big time. 

11 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We’ve gone from Progress to raging we’re not winning in Russia, and still in with a chance of qualifying. 

Like it or not, that’s probably more than the objectives set for him by the board. 

I'm not raging we didn't win,I'm raging with the manner in which we lost. There's a difference. I didn't expect to come away from that game with anything last night before the game started.

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

This current squad wont finish second.

To win the Scottish Cup we’ll need someone to beat the tarriers..

3 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Want to put money to the RM Erskine fund on it? 

How can we?

if we add the reported 4 in January then, depending on their quality, we’ll be in a better place.

If we dont add to this squad or add jobber reserves from Liverpool or Arsenal then i’ll  take bet for Erskine ?

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

How can we?

if we add the reported 4 in January then, depending on their quality, we’ll be in a better place.

If we dont add to this squad or add jobber reserves from Liverpool or Arsenal then i’ll  take bet for Erskine ?

Shat it lol

In the 25 games or whatever it is we've played we've actually only played well in a handful of them.  Absolutely shite in some, Aberdeen cup, at the piggery, late goals at Motherwell, Livingstone, last night. The rest we've flattered to deceive in, like scraping past European dross no-one has ever heard of or the Hamilton game where we were poor but a few late goals made it all seem ok. It's not ok. Our performances don't seem to be getting any better.  I don't advocate getting rid of SG but if we're honest in the vast majority of games we are at best mediocre and at worst embarrassing.  

1 hour ago, slg said:

In the 25 games or whatever it is we've played we've actually only played well in a handful of them.  Absolutely shite in some, Aberdeen cup, at the piggery, late goals at Motherwell, Livingstone, last night. The rest we've flattered to deceive in, like scraping past European dross no-one has ever heard of or the Hamilton game where we were poor but a few late goals made it all seem ok. It's not ok. Our performances don't seem to be getting any better.  I don't advocate getting rid of SG but if we're honest in the vast majority of games we are at best mediocre and at worst embarrassing.  

Mental. 

12 hours ago, slg said:

I think we would be in a better place if the refs decisions had been fair. Refs have had their decisions overturned but it has still cost us in points and goal difference. I do think the team need to be getting the basics right as they are being paid a professional wage.