Perspective

BlueMe

Just now, BlueMe said:

I'm not using where we've been as justification at all, only reminding people that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Some of our fans want instant success, that's not how it works.

What a load of shite

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Are we going to get a “perspective” thread every time we lose a game or have a bad result? 

We're going to get one every time most of this forum explodes and makes outrageous suggestions like sack the manager.

1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

I'm not using where we've been as justification at all, only reminding people that Rome wasn't built in a day.

Instant success is winning the league on our first promotion back.

This is now our 3rd season spending a lot compared to the rest. And still not too much to shout about.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Being able to beat Aberdeen and reaching cup finals is hardly instant success. I expect that given how much money we have spent and how poor every other team is bar the Tim’s yet we can’t even do that.

Some folk go on here like we are asking the for the world...we are asking to compete and challenge to win domestic trophies, we can’t and that’s a huge worry. Rome wasn’t built in a day but I bet they saw progress whereas all I see is the same mistakes and little to no change.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s like watching Prime Minsters Questions, yes we are shit but look at the mess the last lot made of it. 

So shut the fuck up and be grateful we are just slightly better. 

And that’s after 5 years of trying to get it right. 

Quote of the night mate. Take a bow. I'm using that one BTW.

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I wouldn’t say waiting 5 years is asking for instant success

1 win in the last 5 matches

Out of the league cup to a shocking Aberdeen side.

Miles off the pace in the league by November.

Another 10 million spent on players who don't have a backbone between them, defensive especially

And now potientially out of Europe unless we get 2 results against clubs, both of whom could easily take another 4/5 off us if we play like we did tonight 

Perspective enough?

4 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

This is our third year back in the top flight and aside from the European run which looks like it may well be over shortly the jury is out on whether we've really made any progress yet, we still can't even make a cup final 

I don't really think it's about expecting instant success 

1 minute ago, whatnobeer said:

Plenty of shitebag comments like that in the match thread. 

I haven’t seen those but how  is it shitebag comments exactly?

Plenty of folk were Wanting a change of management after the same number of dropped points and results domestically last season and they were not seen as shitebag comments...:

9 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Going from this-

Screenshot_20181108-201911.thumb.jpg.41cf95321c1ac253e33d81468c95ae41.jpg

To being gutted about this-Screenshot_20181108-202109.thumb.jpg.e5881b4db1d84a5d0b88b6aa9d36a860.jpg

Shows how far we've come in a short space of time, some fans need to remember this tbh.

Bad luck and poor defending let us down tonight. We rode our luck at times as well obviously, but on balance i think we deserved the draw, which we all would have taken before the game I'm sure.

Why do we always go down this route , it’s the present , we were up 3 times and couldn’t win they were up once and won , the ref cost us in the fact we should’ve be in 4v2 at half time , but we can’t keep going back to getting beat with Stirling Albion etc every time we lose 

1 minute ago, TMB said:

So losing is okay because we were in the 3rd division a few years ago?  ?

Would appear so mate. 

Need to remind the wife the next time she gets a quick fuck and I roll over and go to sleep that she used to get the quality shagging a few years ago and should be happy.