Craig Gordon at minutes silence anyone see it

RFC55

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Bar-L internet issues?

RM is s stronger place with GBs presence, looking forward to him getting back on line soon.

No not in Bar-L mate. :lol:

His internet problems is some his fault and some other peoples fault. I spoke with him on Sat and he is nearly ready to get it connected up, but was down with man flu unfortunately. I am sure he will be posting soon mate. :thumbup: 

A friend of mine was moaning that the celtic players didn't even have the decency to wear black armbands.

Now I know where he is coming from, and I fully understand why he is annoyed, but personally I don't want to see those disingenuous scum bastards wearing black armbands for our dead.

They are our dead brothers and sisters, it's got fucking nothing to do with those rhat cunts from the East End.

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

No not in Bar-L mate:lol:

His internet problems is some his fault and some other peoples fault. I spoke with him on Sat and he is nearly ready to get it connected up, but was down with man flu unfortunately. I am sure he will be posting soon mate. :thumbup: 

Yeah yeah, whatever.

The 22 know exactly what they are doing when they enter the field of play on this anniversary. Anything other than 100% respect of the occasion is untolerable. 

It is futile to judge those who cannot bring themselves to behave with the standards they have been brought up with. Life will do that to them. 

As for Gordon, if you choose to lie down with dogs prepare to get up with fleas. 

4 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

A friend of mine was moaning that the celtic players didn't even have the decency to wear black armbands.

Now I know where he is coming from, and I fully understand why he is annoyed, but personally I don't want to see those disingenuous scum bastards wearing black armbands for our dead.

They are our dead brothers, it's got fucking nothing to do with those rhat cunts from the East End.

100%...we can honour our 66  as we please, fuck the tims and their half arsed sympathy...it means nothing to me as they don't have an ounce of respect in their bodies anyway 

17 hours ago, hammer93 said:

100%...we can honour our 66  as we please, fuck the tims and their half arsed sympathy...it means nothing to me as they don't have an ounce of respect in their bodies anyway 

Exactly, I said to my mate that I fully understand why he is annoyed, but that he cannot set his moral compass anywhere near that of those cunts from the East End.

I reminded him that were dealing with people who think it's morally ok to cover up the sexual abuse of their own people.

Their moral compass was smashed to bits and tossed oot the fucking windae long long ago.

3 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Ffs GB I was trying to put SEMA off the sent and now you admit you are well on the way with the tunnel. :thumbsup:

I know there's no tunnel. GB will walk out the front door taking a tenner for the fund off everyone comes within 20 yards of him.