Gerrard and Tavernier : Post Match Reactions

Virtuoso

I agree to be fair about gifting them 2 goals. We were in control early doors, and we had the momentum, but we royally fucked it up, as per usual.

I Wouldn't blame Kent's pass personally, given the other fucking players that could've stopped Jones before the goal. 

Uncharacteristic of Joe though? Go fuck yourself.

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I agree to be fair about gifting them 2 goals. We were in control early doors, and we had the momentum, but we royally fucked it up, as per usual.

I Wouldn't blame Kent's pass personally, given the other fucking players that could've stopped Jones before the goal. 

Uncharacteristic of Joe though? Go fuck yourself.

For the 2nd that's on mcauley. He gives Jones all the time in the world. 

As for Worrall he's got a blind spot. A liability who will cost us more points. He needs to bury whatever problems he had with Katic and get him back in with Goldson. 

Just now, BlueKnight87 said:

For the 2nd that's on mcauley. He gives Jones all the time in the world. 

As for Worrall he's got a blind spot. A liability who will cost us more points. He needs to bury whatever problems he had with Katic and get him back in with Goldson. 

Fuck knows what Mcauley was thinking. He's more than experienced so there's no excuse in my opinion.

I never understood why Katic was dropped for Worrall in the first place. At the time he was looking shit hot beside Goldson. Both Goldson and Worrall have put in (multiple) far worse performances than Katic has. 

SG has got it wrong this time. Every game should be treated like a tarrier game. Don’t know what happened between Dec 29 and now. They looked like they were still in Tenerife and enjoying the glory of 1 result. Sitting on the bench and chewing the jacket doesn’t work. Baws need booted! 

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Fuck knows what Mcauley was thinking. He's more than experienced so there's no excuse in my opinion.

I never understood why Katic was dropped for Worrall in the first place. At the time he was looking shit hot beside Goldson. Both Goldson and Worrall have put in (multiple) far worse performances than Katic has. 

It been a massive error on the managers part breaking up Goldson and Katic. You win nothing without a consistent centre back pairing. 

These 2 were working great together and for the 1st time in years we looked to be solid at the back. 

We need that back together. 

12 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Got hooked and dropped for one mistake against Hamilton and hasn’t looked the same since as his confidence is gone . I don’t get why we treat our asset like that yet seem to bubble wrap the cunts on loan who are seemingly undroppable. There must be some penalty if Worrall doesn’t play. Gerrard hung Katic out to dry in public but backs Worrall every week. 

3 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

Got hooked and dropped for one mistake against Hamilton and hasn’t looked the same since as his confidence is gone . I don’t get why we treat our asset like that yet seem to bubble wrap the cunts on loan who are seemingly undroppable. There must be some penalty if Worrall doesn’t play. Gerrard hung Katic out to dry in public but backs Worrall every week. 

No chance in hell Katic would be on the pitch 2nd half if he fucked up like Worrall did tonight.

Whatever issues Gerrard has with Katic he better get over them. As worral is going to cost us more points before he buggers off back to Nottingham. 

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

No chance in hell Katic would be on the pitch 2nd half if he fucked up like Worrall did tonight.

Whatever issues Gerrard has with Katic he better get over them. As worral is going to cost us more points before he buggers off back to Nottingham. 

He even said he didn’t contemplate taking him off as he is a Under 21 international and would expect him to bounce back. Katic is playing at the same level. I’d get it if Worrall was outstanding but it makes no sense why would be developing somebody else’s player ahead of our own. I’d even get it if he was from Liverpool or another EPL team so that we got other players on loan but we’re fucked if we want build relations with Nottingham Forrest!

4 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Completely to blame for the first goal on Sunday, cannot remember the last time he delivered a decent cross, pass or set piece in the final third. For me, the alarm bells started ringing regards Gerrard when he was made captain. 

The cross for lafferty at the end and Morelos's hand ball where both crackers so there's two off my head 

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't get this love in for katic. Good at defending but gives me bigger fear than Worrall with the ball at his feet. 

he has pace

you are playing against three quick forwards

sticking worzel gummidge and a 40 year old on is rarely the answer

throw in a keeper who refuses to release the ball till the opposition are fully set and you get result after result and performance after performance like last night

rewatch  the match and watch the killie keeper release and the wing backs run on with the ball

if you are going to give the ball, to a standing CH, then you better make sure you have a load of pace in said CH's because they are always likely to get harried by quick, smaller, more nimble forwards

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't get this love in for katic. Good at defending but gives me bigger fear than Worrall with the ball at his feet. 

Katic was dropped at a time when him and Goldson seemed to have developed a soild partnership. I'll never for the life of me understand why that happened and we have never even been given anything close to an explanation