Morelos card appealed.

backup

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not the first person to post this which is a nonsense retort considering not every goalkeeper intentionally lifts his foot up to hurt the opponent. McGregor has period 

You and others( kingkirk) slated Kipre for his challenge on Jack and call for reds for lesser challenges on Rangers players.

Yours would 100% say that challenge was a red card if Lewis did that to Morelis, lets be honest.

His foot is not extended its kept in the same position until hes come to a stop watch the highlights back McGregor has the ball before any contact 

Kipre tried to do Jack it was a shocker

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not the first person to post this which is a nonsense retort considering not every goalkeeper intentionally lifts his foot up to hurt the opponent. McGregor has previous.

You and others( kingkirk) slated Kipre for his challenge on Jack and call for reds for lesser challenges on Rangers players.

Yous both would 100% say that challenge was a red card if Lewis did that to Morelos, lets be honest.

No I would stick to my opinion that its a cunt of a challenge and looked a sore one but I would be much less inclined to want a GK hunted for protecting himself than I would an outfield player.

In fact I've had discussion like this before on here about GK's and how they are refereed differently to outfield players and said as much then.

But you carry on telling me what I think.

I'm sure by the time we're done you'll have reverted to type and be telling me I said something completely different to what I've actually posted. So just save us some time and stick it in the next reply. Cheers in advance.

14 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Rightly so.

Can't believe people trying to defend McGregor, actually embarrassing. Same ones who want Gordon sent off for much less. 

Ferguson can't be cited as he was booked. 

Gordon’s Kung Fu kick happened outside the box.  He literally ran out, jumped up, and took a guy out.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not the first person to post this which is a nonsense retort considering not every goalkeeper intentionally lifts his foot up to hurt the opponent. McGregor has previous.

Yous both would 100% say that challenge was a red card if Lewis did that to Morelos, lets be honest.

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

I've seen the incident enough to know its a stonewall red card. 

@cushynumber when the fuck did you let Steve Clarke sign up to RM

2 hours ago, Rum Ham said:

Studs to the face and he's still painted as the bad guy. 

If Morelos leaving a foot in is violent conduct, what the fuck they going to call McKennas.

A work of gymnastic genius which accidently hit Morelos in the head.

Just now, Malvern said:

A work of gymnastic genius which accidently hit Morelos in the head.

Tbf its Morelos fault for having a head with such large dimensions because otherwise it would have been nowhere near him.

In fact, Morelos should never have signed for Rangers at all and then none of the wee kicks and flicks he endures would be happening.

I've seen the incident enough to know its a stonewall red card. 

The keeper has full control of the ball before Any contact with Ferguson thats a fact his leg is in that position to protect himself from Ferguson whos running in  

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Oh dear 🤣

Fair play that you still post on here after getting ripped to shreds over your analysis of spines etc... still not grown balls enough to admit you were wrong.. 

You mean the spine of Aberdeens team that every pundit, including our own Heart and Hand, have been talking about all week leading up to the game. Saying the same thing I did about it?

Still not a red. Aberdeen still haven't ripped up the spine of their team every season for 3 seasons in a row and celtic still don't have 50 million quid in the bank.

Oh dear indeed.

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought there was a bit of to and fro which meant hearings couldn't be until the 4th working day after an incident.

How the fuck has it got does up to the 2nd working day after incident?

They prefer to get our trials and guilty verdict in before Midnight mass on Fridays.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Morelos still not part of our spine, aye? 

Wrong on that, wrong on the red card, wrong on Aberdeen not losing key players and also wrong on claiming come May each year the scum use up all of their money at bank.

But anyway that is off topic, lets just end it there as you don't have a clue what your talking about as per usual. 

Aberdeen still haven't ripped out the entire spine of their team 3 seasons in a row. celtic aren't sitting with all the CL money in the bank come May.

Those were the exact words. Only took you 3 posts to start the misquoting.

Still waiting for them to splash the cash now they're under a bit of pressure btw. Which is exactly what you claimed would happen "even if King pumped in his promised 50 million". Then posted half year accounts as proof.

So aye, lets end it there.

Ah back to lying again?

Give you like your 15th chance to quote that post where I apparently said this.

Still waiting for it months later, but deep down you know it doesn't exist. 

I'm gonna hunt down a post in an archived thread for you mate, just hold on a bit longer.

If I was lying mate, why the need to keep claiming I said they were skint, negative at bank? Just post or quote my exact point and refute it.

And btw, I never posted half year accounts to prove my point about money at bank, or lack thereof, at the end of the financial year. That was you. I posted their year end accounts and said "oh hey look, that doesn't say pyoor millions ah CL money an aht, that's strange ,they're all saying they could out spend us even if King waded in with 50 million". Then you battered in with half year books.

9 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

The thread aint archived 😅

Its the large laugh at the taigs thread in general. Need me to post a link to it? 

I will wait mate 👌

I must be tripping out my gourd. Ive looked at the start date for that thread just there. I swear on my kids lives I read a post on there last year at some point from a mod saying they were sacking that thread because it's became a jinx and starting a new one :lol:

Someone help me out here, did I imagine that being said? :lol:

58 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The keeper has full control of the ball before Any contact with Ferguson thats a fact his leg is in that position to protect himself from Ferguson whos running in  

o sdportsound last night after the game  willie miller who is aberdeen daft said mcgregor had every right to do that he was protecting himself he said he was using all his experience against a challenge from a naive young pro

Just watched the "McGregor incident" again and two things spring to attention.

1 everyone is concentrating on where McGregor's foot is, but if you look again his face is buried between his arms and the ball and not looking at where Ferguson is before contact, it may well be argued that he knew where Ferguson was going to be but it could equally be argued that he wouldn't have expected Ferguson to challenge for a ball that he already had under control unless he intended to hurt him and was only protecting himself.

2 And probably the most important fact that has seemingly been overlooked, (and correct me if I'm wrong) but I'm of the impression that if the referee has a clear view of the incident and decides that that no offence has occurred then that is the end of it, and once again having watched the "incident" again Madden has a clear view of it with no one blocking his sight line, this is especially clear in the camera angle from behind the goal, so that alone should be the end of any further action.

37 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

I must be tripping out my gourd. Ive looked at the start date for that thread just there. I swear on my kids lives I read a post on there last year at some point from a mod saying they were sacking that thread because it's became a jinx and starting a new one :lol:

Someone help me out here, did I imagine that being said? :lol:

A few wanted it shut down last season and earlier this season, now that it's creator is a mod, it ain't happening 

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

A few wanted it shut down last season and earlier this season, now that it's creator is a mod, it ain't happening 

Right but there was defo a thread with similar longevity that got restarted because I'm certain that happened even if it wasn't the mankys one

Edit: it was the wrestling thread :lol:

57 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

@Getstiffed do you mean this post mate

Aye it was. And this was my reply which was then twisted to mean they were in the red and on the verge of going out of business.

There was more discussion at an earlier point in the thread as well.  Would have been around the time King came in and his 50 million promise wasn't coming to fruition. That's when it was claimed they could match it if King ever did pony up, because they had apparently stockpiled all the CL cash that no-one, even forensic accounts, seem able to find and declare in year end accounts.

But the mid year accounts say it was there so no need to look again in May.

Archived