Morelos card appealed.

backup

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Watched it again a good few times and I'm starting to agree more with the folk that say his leg was hooked by the Sheep's foot and it was more that than any intentional action by Morelos that caused Morelos' foot to be where it was. I'm not even convinced it was a yellow.

Same watched it a few times and at worst it should be a yellow for each, Alfie doesn’t help himself when he goes down feigning injury I know he gets kicked to bits but he does over play it a lot.

I honestly think if he had stayed on his feet it would have been a free kick to sheep and yellow each.

Just now, HuistraHairDo said:

Same watched it a few times and at worst it should be a yellow for each, Alfie doesn’t help himself when he goes down feigning injury I know he gets kicked to bits but he does over play it a lot.

I honestly think if he had stayed on his feet it would have been a free kick to sheep and yellow each.

The intent to kick Morelos in the face / head was there, obvious from how he shapes his body to get his foot that high.

His red was blatant and he's fucked. He knew it straight away too.

James McLean🤣

Honestly could'nt give a fuck what that no mark has to say.

They are near boiling point because we are 6 points off them in february and have won the last old firm.....thats the real reason why scottish football has decended into chaos the last few weeks.

“El Buffalo has now been sent off FOUR times this season - and THREE have come against Derek McInnes’ men.

The 22-year-old was also red carded in Gers’ season opener for kicking out at McKenna but it was later rescinded by Hampden chiefs.

Dons gaffer McInnes urged SFA chiefs not to overturn last night’s red.

Morelos’ latest sending off means he has equalled the European record for the most in a single season.”

Why are these pricks counting a red that was rescinded? Anything to make him look  like he has a problem. It doesn’t matter how many reds a season someone gets if they are rescinded, but no, let’s not look at the real issue which is piss poor refereeing standards .

43 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Rightly so. His action wasn't with excessive force or brutality so doesn't meet criteria for a red.

whereas a deliberate kick to the head is brutality .

McKenna deserves his card and if appeals he will probably get off as Morelos should get off and it "balances" things .

But just wait for the meltdown if the correct decisions happen. Just when you thought the "anti Columbian Catholic racism"couldn't get any worse .new levels will appear 

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

whereas a deliberate kick to the head is brutality .

McKenna deserves his card and if appeals he will probably get off as Morelos should get off and it "balances" things .

But just wait for the meltdown if the correct decisions happen. Just when you thought the "anti Columbian Catholic racism"couldn't get any worse .new levels will appear 

I'm sure there's something separate in the rules about kicks (and attempts) at the head and face.

They'll probably appeal more hoping it keeps it even in terms of two reds or two rescinded than because they think they've got a case.

5 minutes ago, murzo said:

“El Buffalo has now been sent off FOUR times this season - and THREE have come against Derek McInnes’ men.

The 22-year-old was also red carded in Gers’ season opener for kicking out at McKenna but it was later rescinded by Hampden chiefs.

Dons gaffer McInnes urged SFA chiefs not to overturn last night’s red.

Morelos’ latest sending off means he has equalled the European record for the most in a single season.”

Why are these pricks counting a red that was rescinded? Anything to make him look  like he has a problem. It doesn’t matter how many reds a season someone gets if they are rescinded, but no, let’s not look at the real issue which is piss poor refereeing standards .

Not a word said about the sheep having had 2 men sent off against us 🙁

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm sure there's something separate in the rules about kicks (and attempts) at the head and face.

They'll probably appeal more hoping it keeps it even in terms of two reds or two rescinded than because they think they've got a case.

the way i see it is .this will work the same way as when broonaldo elbowed naismith and both were citiedby the compliance officer .

Both successfully appealed ..

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

the way i see it is .this will work the same way as when broonaldo elbowed naismith and both were citiedby the compliance officer .

Both successfully appealed ..

They can't and won't rescind Morelos, the game would implode. McKenna involvement was the worse off the two, there's no chance his is getting rescinded.

24 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The intent to kick Morelos in the face / head was there, obvious from how he shapes his body to get his foot that high.

His red was blatant and he's fucked. He knew it straight away too.

Aye by the letter of the law he will be lucky to get his rescinded.

I meant it was a good tussle between Morelos and both their centre backs I was enjoying watching it, kinda spoiled what was a cracking game of football, it lost the ‘needle’ when both went off,  if both were given yellows we would be talking about the football on show and Alfredo’s peach of a goal.

Archived