Morelos card appealed.

backup

21 minutes ago, shotstopper said:

Unfortunately known the way we are treated, the CO will arrange an emergency meeting tonight at 10pm to make sure Alfie is banned for Saturday.

They have probably been on Skype with the pope all night trying to decide how to punish us further for a brazen attempt of a player to not kick fuck out of the sheep shagging bastard.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They make it up as they go along, so yes.

That's what I thought. I vaguely remeber something about them not reviewing incidents over a weekend but there's a good chance it was to either punish us or favour the filth so I wouldn't take it as fact. 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They can't and won't rescind Morelos, the game would implode. McKenna involvement was the worse off the two, there's no chance his is getting rescinded.

why will it implode that's  a good question .

to ban morelos they would need to have a quiet word in the panels ears first .

It would go against precedent to ban Morelos. what he has done doesn't merit a red card .

I know your correct in saying the game would implode .Reason being is the outrageous exposure Morelos has had mainly in the media .Couple that with the 7 years of attacks causing unprecedented hatred against our club and players .

Listen to the phone in occasionally and all we ever hear from that cunt keevins is how is it the media's fault .well when it comes to a player being wrongly banned to save the game from outrage then that is 100pc corrupt .All because of media exposure .

It's been mentioned all over 2day that there is no exposure for Mckennas kick. And you can bet your last penny if the roles were reversed last night they would be hanging Morelos even more out to dry .They haven't even mentioned that McKenna was the instigator for the red card last time at pittodrie .

this country really is fucked 

Hearing tomorrow troops has it ever been 48hrs before

Fast Track Notice of Claim | Alfredo Morelos, Player, Rangers FC

Thursday 7 February 2019

Player: Alfredo Morelos,Rangers FC

Match: Aberdeen FC v Rangers FC on 6 February 2019

Competition: SPFL Premiership

Offence: A2 – Violent Conduct

Claim: Wrongful Dismissal

Fast Track Tribunal Hearing: Friday 8 February 2019

i thought an appeal automatically suspended a suspension? Anyway, the video is clear, his boot hovers over McKenna's arse, but no contact is made. If they watch that video, tis clear enough. Madden must have assumed his hovering boot was in actual contact.

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Got to wonder how Ferguson isn't up on a charge as well for stamping on shaggers balls. 

Morelos won't getting this rescinded either so it'll be fod in goal and possibly Defoe in the alfie role on Saturday.

Ref seen it and booked him

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Got to wonder how Ferguson isn't up on a charge as well for stamping on shaggers balls. 

Morelos won't getting this rescinded either so it'll be fod in goal and possibly Defoe in the alfie role on Saturday.

Think it might because he was booked and this cannot be changed.

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he's been sent off for violent conduct it'll get rescinded. 

His leg gets caught on McKenna and he's off balance so how is that violent conduct? There was no stamp or kick. 

This. Have a suspicion Madden has papped violent conduct into the report after seeing the incident again at FT knowing it would cause a successful appeal and therefore rectify his mistake.

To me this is the same as Ryan Jacks sending off for making a pass in the sense that you could honestly ask given the circumstances where exactly is it people think his leg/foot should be?

Any cunt on here want to meet me up the town, I'll pull your arm towards my face and then get you charged with assault. See if you'd take it.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

This. Have a suspicion Madden has papped violent conduct into the report after seeing the incident again at FT knowing it would cause a successful appeal and therefore rectify his mistake.

DkEoT0pXsAIeC9z.thumb.jpg.d200c439a1a7fd70f3c6219fc04cf267.jpg

Sent off for violent conduct = rescinded. 

Said it last night, if McKenna gets booked Alfredo doesn't get sent off. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

If he's been sent off for violent conduct it'll get rescinded. 

His leg gets caught on McKenna and he's off balance so how is that violent conduct? There was no stamp or kick. 

Studs to the face and he's still painted as the bad guy. 

If Morelos leaving a foot in is violent conduct, what the fuck they going to call McKennas.

Archived