***OFFICIAL Rangers V St Johnstone THREAD***

Orange and Blue

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

I was concerned before the game that we would struggle to score without Morelos but I wasn't expecting such a clueless spineless performance against an awful team

It was hellish mate and I kept thinking do these players have no idea what this game means.

I said at half time I hope S G tells the players the under 17's are out there parading a cup, ffs get out there and show you deserve to play for Rangers. If he did it made no difference.   

1 minute ago, Ivybank said:

What were Gerrards tactics to win the game? Cross the ball into the box for Defoe with 4 defenders with him? Do the midfield ever get in the box? Clueless manager

I think in his post match RTV interview he was saying that the team never carried out the game plan they'd been practising all week.   Something he seemed to be very angry about.

47 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Utter fucking dross.

Two games in a row that we've not looked like scoring. 

We're shite without Morelos. If he isn't holding up woeful punts by Goldson, then he's dragging CBs out wide and taking them on 1vs1. We're a 1 man team.

Embarrassing performance and you could see it coming from the start. The lack of desire and urgency was astounding from some of them. They just don't get it.

A weekend in which we should have ramped the pressure right up on the tarriers and we've shat it. 

Embarrassing performance and you could see it coming from the start.

Yip, all day long.

1 minute ago, jintybear said:

What was position was Candieas supposed to be in today? He was all over the place. 

Mental tactics.

We were so lopsided and unbalanced. Was quite clearly given instruction to do this which makes it all the more bizarre considering it didn't work. 

A lot of individual threads today, shocked Candeias has avoided the stick he deserves. He’s a fucking abysmal footballer and ill keep on saying it until the day he fucks off: we’ll win absolutely nothing with dross like him as a regular starter in midfield. 

So many players way, way off it today. First touches for most of the team were fucking brutal. Passing as well. Defoe couldn't hold off defenders if his life depended on it. Don't know what planet Goldson was on today. He's had far worse games than Katic (and cost us plenty points too) and gets away with it. Beyond frustrating today. Great chance to put a bit of pressure on those cunts tomorrow and we blow it again! Fucking bottle merchants. 

2 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Six games played without Morelos and we've only won one. 

There ls the problem !  We are simply a one man team  he is the star and  he along with young MCCrorrie are the only 2 who are good enough for a title winning team 

39 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

A lot of individual threads today, shocked Candeias has avoided the stick he deserves. He’s a fucking abysmal footballer and ill keep on saying it until the day he fucks off: we’ll win absolutely nothing with dross like him as a regular starter in midfield. 

He is the most frustrating player on our books, one minute he runs 50yds gets the ball and then just gives it away or tries a back heel or flick the barely comes off. 

He does my head in at times 

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

BuT, bUt, BuT hE WoRkS hArD FoR tHe TeAm

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

Is he fuck. Was a standout in Europe ya tit

1 hour ago, Vanoli said:

See all the candeias lovers are quiet, shite against Cowdenbeath, Killie ,Aberdeen ,today ,his sitter summed him up a bottle merchant ,who still can't take a man on. No wonder he's failed in 6 different leagues, but he runs about a lot!

1 hour ago, jbm26896 said:

He is the most frustrating player on our books, one minute he runs 50yds gets the ball and then just gives it away or tries a back heel or flick the barely comes off. 

He does my head in at times 

He’s indicative of the type of player that will never win us anything. Was it twice he blazed the ball over the bar when your crying out for a little bit if composure and to at least hit the fckn target!!!!

stats say we had one shot on target  today, one! 

Archived