***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Early dinner for me, wife off for a meal with her best friend then their off to see band called Calabro, 

Got some premium made sausages from the butcher,a venison one, a pork with honey and chilli one and a Cumberland one. 

Bottle of Tempranillo opened and get the music on when game finished. Mibee seewhat the neighbours are uptolater.

Was going to wait till after the game, but now season is over as far as my team is concerned and not much else is going to happen football wise today, may as well look after myself best I can.

Sausages and wine will be a damn sight tastier and better than watching the crap being served up by Rangers these days.   

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Early dinner for me, wife off for a meal with her best friend then their off to see band called Calabro, 

Got some premium made sausages from the butcher,a venison one, a pork with honey and chilli one and a Cumberland one. 

Bottle of Tempranillo opened and get the music on when game finished. Mibee seewhat the neighbours are up to later.

Was going to wait till after the game, but now season is over as far as my team is concerned and not much else is going to happen football wise today, may as well look after myself best I can.

It's got to be better than watching this pish mate enjoy.

Archived