***Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Thread***

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OF game is next up.   The way this has gone so far this year that could be a very painful game.   Could be Gerrard's last game if it turns out to be Murty-esque.   

I think Gerrard has lost some of the dressing room.   Too many of them are simply not showing up for him

Early dinner for me, wife off for a meal with her best friend then their off to see band called Calabro, 

Got some premium made sausages from the butcher,a venison one, a pork with honey and chilli one and a Cumberland one. 

Bottle of Tempranillo opened and get the music on when game finished. Mibee seewhat the neighbours are up to later.

Was going to wait till after the game, but now season is over as far as my team is concerned and not much else is going to happen football wise today, may as well look after myself best I can.

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

Yeah I get that but the players we have can't achieve that in this formation. Unfortunately we can't change the players therefore we need to try a different formation that allows us to change the way we play.

As I said previously changing to 2 up top or getting bodies in the box would give us something to aim at it. We are setup in in such a way that it plays into a defensive teams plan perfectly. In game this like we should be bypassing the midfield and getting the ball into the forwards asap even with a long ball with supporting midfielders. However we only have 1 forward to aim at.

You can change the way you play without changing the formation.

We also tried to bypass our midfield against Aberdeen by having THREE strikers on the pitch.. we were actually WORSE at that point!

We continually sign players of weak character. We really need to start doing our homework on the mental strength of players, not just their physical capabilities.

In our history, having great mental strength has seen average players turn into hero's at Ibrox.

For the last number of years, we have been subjected to psychological immature delinquents.

It needs looked at.

The anger I'm feeling here is different to the latest shit results. How the fuck can McCrorie not get in that team?! It's an anger that comes from today possibly proving that Gerrard is not the man to lead us. And it's fucking horrible.

Just now, Reformation Bear said:

OF game is next up.   The way this has gone so far this year that could be a very painful game.   Could be Gerrard's last game if it turns out to be Murty-esque.   

I think Gerrard has lost some of the dressing room.   Too many of them are simply not showing up for him

I don’t think Gerrard has a clue what to do, he needs to back to Liverpool and learn how to be a manager 

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

celtic won't park the bus though. Ironically I expect us to look better against them than we do against Aberdeen/Kilmarnock/Hibs etc.

Archived