Will we give those bastards a guard of honour?

BEE

15 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd give them it. Fuck being a team that is sore losers. 

Our players lost us the league so put them through the embarrassment of clapping the scum. 

Make our players even more determined for next year, not to lose it again.

I'm disappointed in you if you're not taking the piss here.

46 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd give them it. Fuck being a team that is sore losers. 

Our players lost us the league so put them through the embarrassment of clapping the scum. 

Make our players even more determined for next year, not to lose it again.

Absolutely no chance in a million years will I stay to clap those disgusting non human wankers even to punish my own team regardless of them losing us the league. Not a chance in hades will I.  

Disappointed that you're remotely serious. 

10 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Absolutely no chance in a million years will I stay to clap those disgusting non human wankers even to punish my own team regardless of them losing us the league. Not a chance in hades will I.  

Disappointed that you're remotely serious. 

You aren't the one that is being asked to clap. The players give the guard of honour, unless you're in the starting line up for the old firm? 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

You aren't the one that is being asked to clap. The players give the guard of honour, unless you're in the starting line up for the old firm? 

And with it will come clapping from the stands so yes pretty much that's how it goes. Are you trying to say that the follow followers won't do as the players do? 

Billy McNeill ring any bells from late? 

1 minute ago, Sweettartangirl said:

And with it will come clapping from the stands so yes pretty much that's how it goes. Are you trying to say that the follow followers won't do as the players do? 

Billy McNeill ring any bells from late? 

There will be a few but that will be an individual preference.

I think it's embarrassing to change protocol due to being sore losers. 

In fact it's taig like.

There is a precedent.  In the 1960's, we gave them a guard of honour after they had managed a good result in Europe.  Not sure of the details - it's beyond the length of my cabletow - but honour them, we did.  Also agree with simplythebest's comments.  We should do it.  It should hurt too.  Maybe we can use that to build a victory.

I am still hanging on to the hope that they come to Ibrox still needing a point to win the league and more importantly they leave the same way. If as I really expect the get the point they need next week then hope we do not do any guard of honour. The famous should never be openingly be seen to be accepting 2nd best to them.