**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Supersonic said:

I haven't seen anything as cringe worthy as this is a long time. I can't turn away :lol:

Mad bastard and his Clarkologists doing stand up haha!

We'll see if it's bye bye Rangers fans next season when you have no fans turning up!

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Convenient that when he have beaten the scum twice without some of their best players its disregarded.

But when we lose its the opposite eh... 

Who did they have missing when we last beat them?

Forrest, and that's about it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Convenient that when he have beaten the scum twice without some of their best players its disregarded.

But when we lose its the opposite eh... 

They had Forrest and Gayboy missing last week. 

We have McGregor, Katic, Tavernier, Davis and Arfield all out today. 

But hey ho. 

1 minute ago, Bakbear said:

Would keep Barisic for one last chance, keep flanagan as a utility defender for coverage, and i would keep Halliday as a squad player. I don't think he has let us down this season......the rest you mention can all go I would add Candeias to that list btw, i think he did well for us in Europe but other than that he doesn't deliver enough

I meant to add Candeias. I love him to bits for his energy and work ethic, but he's far too inconsistent and we need consistency. 

What's the point in keeping guys that don't enhance the squad though? As much as we all love Halliday, for obvious reasons.....he's just not good enough. Same with Flanagan. 

7 minutes ago, MarcusDa Beasley said:

Soft pen but that joke of a leftback’s schoolboy positioning was the problem. Again. No even got the baws to challenge for Goldson’s last minute punt up the park either. Embarrassment to the jersey. Meaningless maybe but I’m ragin...Killie having the measure of us over a season isn’t good enough. 

Agreed, he wasn't remotely interested, should be sold asap. 

Just now, the old guard said:

Agreed, he wasn't remotely interested, should be sold asap. 

I posted after re-watching both Osijek matches that we only really remembered him because of his bandage and his goal. He wasn’t that brilliant in them but he seemed to stick in our minds.

1 minute ago, LegendofCoop said:

I meant to add Candeias. I love him to bits for his energy and work ethic, but he's far too inconsistent and we need consistency. 

What's the point in keeping guys that don't enhance the squad though? As much as we all love Halliday, for obvious reasons.....he's just not good enough. Same with Flanagan. 

Well if we bring in better then fine, i just think we need 22 players and flanagan can fill-in at rb, lb and if pushed ch.... Halliday is highly thought of by Gerrard and puts in a shift when called upon. in the first OF game at Ibrox, Halliday was outstanding and his tackles raised the crowd....  Neither should be a starter but I am already concerned that we have signed Hastie and Jones both of whom feel like squad players rather than first team starters, lets not add anymore, lets add starters

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Just think it's cringey as fuck when cunts think getting beat 2-1 off of absolute shite is ok.

Each to their own bud, not for me though. 

I don't think it's ok, but I can't understand why some people are so pissed off, I don't know what they were expecting tbh

Archived