**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Good turnout by the Killie fans but if Clarke thinks lowering the allocation for us and the filth will see the same full house next season he is totally mental

Thought it was a poor turnout tbh and showed them as pathetic as hibs were when cutting our allocation 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

I don't think it's ok, but I can't understand why some people are so pissed off, I don't know what they were expecting tbh

I'm expecting that the players that picked do their best. Clearly Barisic doesn't.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I posted after re-watching both Osijek matches that we only really remembered him because of his bandage and his goal. He wasn’t that brilliant in them but he seemed to stick in our minds.

Had great left foot, somewhere along the line he's lost it, doesn't look settled here and should be moved on, disappointing. 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Tierney, Christie and Boyata.

Boyata is one of their best players, good one :lol:

We also didn't have McGregor and played a backup RB at LB.

Big difference between having a couple of key players missing and having half a team missing like we had today.

From the announcement of the team ..... to within minutes of the game starting ..... you could see the way this game was going ..... the only highlight (obviously) was the way our goal was made and taken.

Other than that ... no one .... including the Manager deserve any praise for a really shit performance today ..... our reputation demands much much more than the shit we saw today ..... someone must have forgot to tell the team that today ..... the story of this season unfortunately.

:UK:

1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Had great left foot, somewhere along the line he's lost it, doesn't look settled here and should be moved on, disappointing. 

I’d be delighted if we got half the money back on Grezda and Barisic. I’d be ecstatic if we broke even!

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I don't think it's ok, but I can't understand why some people are so pissed off, I don't know what they were expecting tbh

To win the match, go in to the off season on a cracking run of form and with high spirits. We weren't anywhere near good enough today, a shambles if we're honest. The only positive you can take today is that it shows we need to invest and puts a stop to any complacency we may have had due to the mini run of wins we just had. 

Kilmarnock have done us over this year we should have been going into that game to batter them 

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

And sadly he admits we're in for Stewart

If we sign Stewart, he becomes a Bear and is worth our support until he proves otherwise. After all, Kamara hasn’t been a bad signing.

I’ll trust SG, McAllister, etc because they know a wee bit more about the game than me!

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

To win the match, go in to the off season on a cracking run of form and with high spirits. We weren't anywhere near good enough today, a shambles if we're honest. The only positive you can take today is that it shows we need to invest and puts a stop to any complacency we may have had due to the mini run of wins we just had. 

Kilmarnock have done us over this year we should have been going into that game to batter them 

Of course I'd rather have that, but ultimately this match was a useful chance for Gerrard to give some of the benchwarmers an opportunity to prove themselves.

They failed, lesson learned I suppose.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Why not mate?

Some would argue Worrall is better than Katic. He's also played more games so Katic could easily be excluded from your 5.

I disagree completely and think Katic is our best CB. IMO Boyata is better than Simunovic.

Today is no surprise, I hate losing no matter our lineup. Its hardly a massive deal going forward, its just using the missing players as a excuse doesn't wash with me.

Katic is the better defender by a country mile, no coincidence that as soon as he's out we look terrible at the back. 

Boyata clearly isn't rated at the piggery considering he's just been let go. 

24 minutes ago, GlasgowRangers1983 said:

Who’s talking about supporting other teams? A tongue and cheek end of season post and you jump in like a keyboard warrior giving it big licks 👍 

I don’t come on this site to trade insults to follow bears. I am actually disappointed in myself for biting to your initial abuse. I must try harder to stay out the way of the likes of you on here.    

I never gave you abuse I said it was a disgraceful post.  Bit of a difference, you’re the one that started the abuse.  Look I stand by my initial post, it was a disgraceful thing to say, fuck every other team apart from us.  Let’s forget about it now eh?  I’ll make the love and the peace by apologising for calling you a bellend....? 😂

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Katic is the better defender by a country mile, no coincidence that as soon as he's out we look terrible at the back. 

Boyata clearly isn't rated at the piggery considering he's just been let go. 

He rejected a contract I’m sure

3 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Haven’t beaten them in the league this season. Joke.

Signing Hastie, Jones and Stewart will mean more of the same next season.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Heard Ally saying he would be up for the Killie job if approached.

Are they getting rid of the plastic ?

No mate it's a new plastic pitch being put down 

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

👍

.... As we should have all season mate .... this below par performance and others are what has cost us 55 this season.

:UK:

4 minutes ago, rimbaud said:

McCoist was pocketing in the region of 400,000 pounds a year when we were down in the bottom division and claimed he didn't know his salary ?

Wit?

14 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Well if we bring in better then fine, i just think we need 22 players and flanagan can fill-in at rb, lb and if pushed ch.... Halliday is highly thought of by Gerrard and puts in a shift when called upon. in the first OF game at Ibrox, Halliday was outstanding and his tackles raised the crowd....  Neither should be a starter but I am already concerned that we have signed Hastie and Jones both of whom feel like squad players rather than first team starters, lets not add anymore, lets add starters

Yep, he was outstanding in that game, but he tends to become quite obscure in the rest of the games I've seen him play. The standard of player we need to come off the bench and influence/change a game is higher than Andy Halliday. 

Archived