**Official Rangers v Killie Match Thread**

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Same team as the weekend if everyone's available, give Alfredo the second half. 

That would be great mate .... but SG says there will be a few changes due to some minor injuries ..... the cunt that manages them is calling for a full house from their support hoping to intimidate ..... but more likely to drown out any songs being sung about him .... just in case he breaks down and cries ..... again ..... :p:.

On that shit fake grass pitch I would be more concerned about injuries to any of our players .... but will expect whoever plays to do their bit and hump them rotten regardless.

:UK:

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

So who is injured if it's not the same team?

In SG's after match interview he indicated that the team would have a few changes due to minor injuries ... but didn't go into specifics or name names mate.

:UK:

34 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

What day is it on?

What channel is it on?

What time is kick off?

Teams are the wrong way around.

No stas either.

Leave match threads to the pros next time

32 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

No coming back from this for BridgeIsBlue imo 

funny-spiderman-meme-pictures-7.thumb.jpg.80d42a0998f7d0fe0fcc4d760dba1a5f.jpg

12 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

Would play Morelos, hopefully he can get to 30 goals and add a little more to his value.

Would like to see Middleton and McPake given a run out also. 

Get the 3 points in the bag then bring a couple of the weans on. 

Bit conflicted by this one, happy to let few younger lads get a game but for once this season I’d also accept getting beat..... purely so the sheep miss out on chance of Europe. Frign hate Sheep scum I work with so nice to provide extra joy to Monday!

Its only time I’ll say this though.

4 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Bit conflicted by this one, happy to let few younger lads get a game but for once this season I’d also accept getting beat..... purely so the sheep miss out on chance of Europe. Frign hate Sheep scum I work with so nice to provide extra joy to Monday!

Also improves our chances of being seeded 2nd qualifying round. No brainer. 4-3 Killie, 4 ogs in the last 5 mins.

5 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

Bit of a riddy that in all honesty

4 minutes ago, Docspawn said:

I wouldn't worry too much, Aberdeen will only go and get put out by Colwyn Bay or The Isle of Man 1st X1 anyway. 😉👍

Archived