Jonathan Sutherland

22 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

😂 he's leaving me in suspense here. 

I reckon it's either:

• Morelos should have seen red for some reason.
  • Big bad Rangers fans singing songs.
  • Glossing over decisions against us. 

Sportscene bingo!

All of them mate

Full House .....

15 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's good to hear. I hope I managed to get the correct size of suspenders for you? Seems I did. Think I'll apply for a job in H&M now. 

You surpass yourself with the comedy mate . You must be the funniest guy on Rangers media:giggidy:

Just now, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Unless BT had it on loop over the audio!! It was continuous throughout the second half.

No it wasn't....build my gallows got sung constantly as did Alfredo.....trust me m8 it was sung once 

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It was sung for honestly 30seconds....Clarke has fast became a pantomime villain in my eyes...his cheap shot at the end showed him up for what he is

I honestly hate the man. Everytime the camera showed him it made me raging 😂😂 On the singing how do they know it was us and not the kilmarnock fans? They have absolutely no songs of their own and sing everybody else's. I actually laughed out loud when they sang "we are killie, super killie, no-one likes us......." at Ibrox. More like nobody gives 2 singles fcks about you. Even my 10 year old grandson asked me why they sing our songs.

9 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

It was sung for honestly 30seconds....Clarke has fast became a pantomime villain in my eyes...his cheap shot at the end showed him up for what he is

Sad n pathetic what he said , n I bet when he "added the unwashed "into it, it was his version of being neutral ffs 

9 minutes ago, jintybear said:

I honestly hate the man. Everytime the camera showed him it made me raging 😂😂 On the singing how do they know it was us and not the kilmarnock fans? They have absolutely no songs of their own and sing everybody else's. I actually laughed out loud when they sang "we are killie, super killie, no-one likes us......." at Ibrox. More like nobody gives 2 singles fcks about you. Even my 10 year old grandson asked me why they sing our songs.

Jinty I have literally told them in the local that they need to start singing the sash and Derrys walls as they sing every other Rangers song😂😂

37 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Haven't seen tonight's yet as well, but they never deviate from the script.

I very rarely watch it mate

It depresses me how bad it has become

Long gone are the days of Dougie donnelly

Place is filled with Rangers haters and ex cock sockets like mickeys bitch 

He sits there and is petrified to disagree with stewart