Double Standards

1 minute ago, islanderbear84 said:

I didn't ask anyone to. But anyone who votes a party that clearly is opposed to everything unionism stands for then should have no grounds to complain when our club and it's fans are victimised under the rule of that partys government.

Maybe people vote based on what they think is best for their personal circumstances and their families. In the same sentance you mention tarrier sympathisers as if it is hand and hand. Quite sinply nobody should be basterdized for having a different view.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Maybe people vote based on what they think is best for their personal circumstances and their families. In the same sentance you mention tarrier sympathisers as if it is hand and hand. Quite sinply nobody should be basterdized for having a different view.

It came later. Wasn't in my original one. Like I say, vote whatever way you want, but if they try and make life hell for our club and it's people don't be annoyed.

7 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

And those are their only instances this season?

We get a weekly slot on sportscene for operation ibrox microphone.

No watched Sportscene in ages, highly doubt that’s true considering the papers don’t run stories the vast vast majority of games.

3 minutes ago, King Jela said:

And their second 😂😂

Wrong thread mate 😂

32 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Considering we sing about them being Fenian bastards every week, and being up to knees in Fenian blood every week, and polis investigating orange bastard chants etc then it’s pointless greeting about stuff isn’t it.

we don’t sing about them being fenian bastards every week and being up to our knees in fenian blood and you must be going to a different Ibrox from me but yes against them it does happen the majority if not all the time 

4 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

And so you deduce that it is a balanced amount of criticism and punishment dealt to both us and the scum then?

Quite a leap to make and worrying that you make that conclusion after a simple google search.

I haven't needed to use a google search, I see it, I hear it and read it everywhere every time we play. Every time one of ours does anything wrong. It is highlighted to the nth degree.

A man gets in a street fight, the media find a pic of him in his gers strip to accompany the piece. We are vilified and victimised at every turn. 

No it isn’t.

You’re lying if you’re honestly saying there are articles of our songs every game.

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

we don’t sing about them being fenian bastards every week and being up to our knees in fenian blood and you must be going to a different Ibrox from me but yes against them it does happen the majority if not all the time 

Super Rangers and the Billy Boys are sung week in week out.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No it isn’t.

You’re lying if you’re honestly saying there are articles of our songs every game.

You tell yourself whatever you need to in order to reconcile being at odds with what every sane member of our support can see for ourselves week in week out 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No it isn’t.

Super Rangers and the Billy Boys are sung week in week out.

And so they should be. We have sung them for years! My biggest issue is with a government unilaterally deciding that our songs are bad and only our songs are bad. 

4 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

You tell yourself whatever you need to in order to reconcile being at odds with what every sane member of our support can see for ourselves week in week out 

If you can show me ours songbook getting spoke about in the media on what is close to a weekly basis I’ll concede the point.

3 minutes ago, islanderbear84 said:

And so they should be. We have sung them for years! My biggest issue is with a government unilaterally deciding that our songs are bad and only our songs are bad. 

They should be.