David turnbull turns celtic down

3m is too much for this player. That wanker CEO Burrows played a blinder with this, got to give him credit there. I haven't seen anything special about him to justify that price tag, other than the fact he is a young player doing reasonably well for a team hammer throwing journeymen. I'll give him a couple of years in mediocre Englandshire, to be the next Barry Bannan.

Guessing they'll go back with a better offer and he'll sign. 

Don't think he is ready for either us or them at this point, can't see him getting much game time at either club. Maybe that's his thinking and he wants to go somewhere he will actually play and develop, instead of cashing in. Would be very admirable. 

52 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

3m is too much for this player. That wanker CEO Burrows played a blinder with this, got to give him credit there. I haven't seen anything special about him to justify that price tag, other than the fact he is a young player doing reasonably well for a team hammer throwing journeymen. I'll give him a couple of years in mediocre Englandshire, to be the next Barry Bannan.

19 years old and he's got 16 goals and 7 assists in 34 games while playing for a shite Motherwell side. Only 3 of those goals were penalties as well. £3m for him is a steal and you're kidding yourself if you say otherwise.

23 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Guessing they'll go back with a better offer and he'll sign. 

Don't think he is ready for either us or them at this point, can't see him getting much game time at either club. Maybe that's his thinking and he wants to go somewhere he will actually play and develop, instead of cashing in. Would be very admirable. 

Aye you'd love that ya midden 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye you'd love that ya midden 

You're right, I would love to see him tell them to fuck off, and instead be at a club next season where he is a regular starter and has the oppertunity to develop. Would love to see him sign for us as he looks talented, but I'm not convinced he would be a regular starter for us either. 

Just now, BF1 said:

You're right, I would love to see him tell them to fuck off, and instead be at a club next season where he is a regular starter and has the oppertunity to develop. Would love to see him sign for us as he looks talented, but I'm not convinced he would be a regular starter for us either. 

Aye aye. Meant to be in bf1 Ya spacker.  Not a chance you sit there 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye aye. Meant to be in bf1 Ya spacker.  Not a chance you sit there 

Again you're right you cretin, I don't sit in BF1, I stand there the entire game.