***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

He looks far sharper than the rest. Only one who looks like he could do something.

The only thing sharp about Jordan Jones is his hair because the wee mincer has that much gel on it.

Piss poor, no confidence against a team that are far worse than Oxford

Team selection shocking, no idea how you can expect to create anything against a defensive team with that midfield

Get Aribo on for Davis

1 minute ago, Lloyd said:

Has he actually done anything apart from get the ball on the wing, wait too long to be closed down pass it backwards then just stand there doing nothing. 

Pass it backwards, it’s called ball retention ya clown, it can’t always go forward. 

He hasn’t done anything different to Tav so why is he being singled out? 

Both have looked rusty, delivered poor crosses and given the ball away.  But last time I checked it’s pre season and to deliver a poor cross you have to get into the position and actually try.

Please find me a full back who doesn’t deliver poor crosses.

You're an idiot.

Hardly the worst I’ve seen, although I will say, it was performances like this last season that cost us the league. A real lack of ruthlessness and being too patient was our downfall and we dropped far too many points in that manor. 

We need to be ruthless this year, if we want to win anything.

We need to also move the ball quicker, which means having a stronger front man on, we're playing 8 passes when 4 are needed and it allows them to get behind the ball, either move it quicker or play 2 up front and get the crosses into the box

One up top tippy tappy passing shite wont break this mob down

Archived