***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

What a sensible idea that would be, the problem is these nutters  who run UEFA, surely just saying Tuesday and stick with that would be a bit of common sense. 

It all depends on how big the brown envelope is with that crowd of wankers.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tims game is on straight after at 1845 on Premier1. There's bound to be an overlap due to injury time, so please do not switch to their game until Rangers have finished!

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Start of the scums game has been switched to Premier 2 then back on to Premier 1 after ours has been completed. @ForeverAndEver will defo switch over!

A months subscription will hopefully  include the Cork/Progres tie.

18 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

If you order it on Tuesday you will most likely get to see both Q1 ties, at least 1 of the Q2 tie and the first leg of Q3 should we make it as that is scheduled for the 8th August.

£9.99 is worth it for that alone, whilst a few decent friendly games on it coming up as they have all of the Arsenal games including against Bayern, Real and Barca.

A bargain if Premier do the obvious thing and include these ties. I can't quite remember how many qualifying ties they covered last year.

9 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Looks like the manager will have to use more of the squad for Sunday's game, but maybe he was planning on lots of subs anyway. Is it 7 subs for friendlies?

I think they can use as many as they want, as long as they agree before the game!

3 hours ago, Shuggy said:

A bargain if Premier do the obvious thing and include these ties. I can't quite remember how many qualifying ties they covered last year.

Pretty sure they covered them right up to the 3rd round last year, the UFA game was a shitshow to try and get I remember that.

29 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Some cunt on Clyde just referred to Gibraltar as a principality 😂 

Which Prince is head of state there by chance?

It's  an overseas territory, similar to Arran  🙄

48 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Booked a half day Tuesday so don't miss any of the game - hope there is a dodgy link about! 

Anyone know what time the home leg will be? 

It's only 9.99 to get Premier, can cancel when no longer needed - however they do have the SC games. The home leg is 18/7/19 at 7:45.

Archived