***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Anyone know if its on in The Auctioneers? 

They had Premier Sports last season, I watched the early qualifiers in there last time around, so hopefully they will have it this year. Horseshoe also has Premier to the best of my knowledge. I would imagine that if you are in the Town you will find somewhere showing the game without too much of a problem.

Given our squad and the competition within it, I really can't imagine us shooting ourselves in the foot today.  Two or three nil will suffice.

I'm buzzing for today and this season and what's exciting is the quality of the squad and that every player has to show proper commitment if they want a place in our team. Gerrard will have no problem dropping anyone who doesn't demonstrate that desire.  The very strong competition we have, especially midfield and up front, and more to come as well, will be  our ace in the pack this season and hopefully drive us to 55. 

8 hours ago, blueballss said:

Superb mate, in Orlando at moment, will be having a quiet day round pool tmoz..😁😁💙💙

Have a good one pal! Not quite as good as you but finishing work at 1 so can't complain 👍hopefully a solid 2 or 3 goal lead to put the game out if sight. 

27 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Didn't know was on rtv but I'm heading to Coopers for it 

Every game is live on Rangers TV, ya drongo:guiness:except when it clashes with  Champions league matches, then it's shown 20-24 hours later (which is fucking criminal seeing as how RTV is a subscription channel. 12.20 am kick-off here so that's another all nighter for me :Zzz::guiness::pipe:

Hoping for a good professional performance tonight and a scoreline which kills the tie in the first leg. We need to be careful though despite the 1/33 odds as we've seen numerous times over the years these types of ties not going exactly as planned. Hopefully not too many changes are made to last seasons team and we hit the ground running.

Archived