***The Official St Josephs v Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Actually Stewart is a really good shout, if that idea that we signed him partly because he's good on plastic pitches is right.

I didn't know that about plastic pitches. I just think he is ahead of Jones ( and Murphy because of rehab ) until Kent arrives.

26 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Actually Stewart is a really good shout, if that idea that we signed him partly because he's good on plastic pitches is right.

Done well on that trampoline of a pitch at Rugby Park over the years - this is a dreadful pitch judging by the looks of the scum game v Red Imps.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Why is he ahead of Jones?

It's a toss up. The jury is out on both so I went with experience. Who's to say McPake isn't better than both or is it just because he isn't 18 until August? Time will tell.

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

It's a toss up. The jury is out on both so I went with experience. Who's to say McPake isn't better than both or is it just because he isn't 18 until August? Time will tell.

Who's to say an unborn child isn't better than them all? Time will tell 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who's to say an unborn child isn't better than them all? Time will tell 

What the fuck is it with trollers this summer? I selected my team. Nothing more, nothing less. 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Is it the Tuesday or Thursday 

Depends on whether the other Gibraltar  team wins on Thursday.

If they go through, our game will be on Tuesday, if they don't, then it's on Thursday.

Archived