Greg Docherty

12 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

You went to watch a dreadful team 4 times, while on holiday? 

Yip. Fans were very friendly, wanted to see Doc, atmosphere at football like that is different / interesting. 

Nobody goes to watch league 1 football for the passing football.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Cant see how he will get in the midfield, utility man most likely.

Did somebody not say that Gerrard has been trying him out right back on pre season training? 

If he has been and he’s done well then he could be a decent utility player for us in a similar mould to Halliday.

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Did somebody not say that Gerrard has been trying him out right back on pre season training? 

If he has been and he’s done well then he could be a decent utility player for us in a similar mould to Halliday.

I dont know about that but for me the best he will get is the occasional game I saw nothing to make me think he was going to be a big player for us. You see it with a player like Kamara but I have never seen it with Docherty who just looks like a hard worker. 

43 minutes ago, Smile said:

I dont know about that but for me the best he will get is the occasional game I saw nothing to make me think he was going to be a big player for us. You see it with a player like Kamara but I have never seen it with Docherty who just looks like a hard worker. 

Sometimes we need a 'hard worker' especially with his heart felt love of Rangers!

Just like Halliday.

17 hours ago, Sash tap said:

I watched a good few of their games in the flesh, as I was near the area on holiday a few times last year. I also spoke to their fans whilst I was there.

Also, there are many similar reports from other bears who have watched him and Shrewsbury fans themselves. 

You are a fucking liar. 

47 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Why are people so annoyed because somebody doesn’t particularly rate Docherty, plenty of Rangers fans went down to watch them as well. He was awful for us apart from Hearts at home and St Johnstone away. 

Weirdos.

4 times when on holiday never happened.

Once would be plenty and even that never happened imo.