Rangers TV guest commentators

Ozblue

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Was he saying pal alot too? There was a few things he was doing that were annoying me, even talking slang was pretty unprofessional 

I'm not sure, bn, I had my fingers in my ears half the times; and I'm not going to watch the rerun of the game with the audio on to find out :mutley:

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Durrant and Lovenkrands are both horrendous.

Andy Little is good.

Yea, I don't mind Andy Little. There is an ex-striker of ours who gets on sometimes, also played for Dundee ( I think) Iain somebody, but I can't remember at the moment, he's very good also.

19 minutes ago, stevemac said:

this. Plus Pommie. 😉

The best known, and most used phrase in our Aussie lingo; "Fuck off ya Pommie Bastard" All done in good fun and just some banter :mutley:

31 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Was he saying pal alot too? There was a few things he was doing that were annoying me, even talking slang was pretty unprofessional 

He was aye, I actually noticed that before I noticed him saying now a lot 

21 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Durrant didn’t really bother me. Tom Miller on the other hand is brutal. Sooner he retires or gets sacked the better.

Fucking hell, G.E.C,. that's a bit severe just because he's a shit commentator.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Ferguson

That's the one. We were inundated with Ferguson's at that time, We had Iain, Derek, and Eric all signed. Iains' parents came from Newarthill a couple of doors away from my Granny's sister, but I'm buggered if I could remember their surname.

29 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Shug Burns is my fav.

Shug is like a punter in the Copland with a microphone :lol: when we score I'm half expecting him to yell, "Get fucking in there you little beauty". He cracks me up when the ref gives a foul, penalty, offside against us...AW NO WAY TOM! THAT'S A DISGRACEFUL DECISION. NO WAY. :raging: He certainly wears his heart on his sleeve does oor Shug.

5 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Watched the game on Rangers TV as usual with a midnight kick-off and thoroughly enjoyed our performance, except for the commentary of Ian Durrant. Now Ian Durrant was a wonderful player,  and for me, he was one of the best midfielders of his generation until he was assaulted by that cunt, Simpson.  He is very erudite regarding the tactics of the game and positional sense of where the players should be both on an off the ball whether it be in attack or defende.

I don't know if it was because of tiredness or whether I'm getting to be a cranky old cunt, but his overuse of the word, "Now" was doing my head in and I felt like turning the audio off several times, but persevered. There was on sentence of three words and two of them were, "Now"; in fact he said, Now, Now, on more than one occasion, so I really hope the wee man sticks to what he knows best= coaching footballers.

I'm not sure if it bothered anybody else who watched RTV, but it did my nut in.

I’m with you 100%. Loved the guy, Rangers legend. Now, but now, now cannot put a simple sentence now together.