Rangers TV guest commentators

Ozblue

9 hours ago, KBOO72 said:

Even if he only said the word "now" for the entire 90 mins he'd still be better to listen to than Tom Miller. 

This!

I know its harsh and Tom is liked by many, does loads for charity etc and I wouldnt want him to lose his job,  but I think he is a terrible commentator.

Knows a stat and that but his voice is like a shrill/screech at times...

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Laurence Olivier was very articulate on World at War but he's deid, so you are where you are as they say.

Richard Burton would have been awesome on RTV.  Could have the war of the worlds theme tune.....'🎶the chances of Durranty saying now are a million to one but still he does🎶🎶

10 hours ago, James Rolle said:

I’m with you 100%. Loved the guy, Rangers legend. Now, but now, now cannot put a simple sentence now together. 

It's unfortunate because Ian Durrant was a fabulous player, he is excellent at tactical assessment of a game and is a great guy into the bargain. He is actually funny as fuck and is quick with off the cuff remarks, but being a co-commentator is not his forte. I hate being critical of Rangers legends, but when you are paying big money for a seasonal package then I think RTV should be a bit more aware of how the broadcast sounds to the subscribers.

6 hours ago, pollok-bear said:

He’s blue he’s white and NOW his commentary is shite  Ian Durrant Ian Durrant.

lol I get what u mean op but i would rather listen to any of our ex players or any Rangers minded people than pricks like Chris Sutton.

That is exactly why I do a seasonal subscription to Rangers TV. I also have a full package subscription to FOXTEL where I can watch Rangers games and have had it for many years but refuse to watch it because of Walker, Sutton, Craigan, Hartson, McCoist, Nicholas, Burley, Crocker et al.

6 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

The guys clearly a moron. What's disappointing is he was allowed to hold an important post in the youth setup of the club for a long time. 

Why is it disappointing that someone that's highly-regarded as youth coach had an important role in our youth setup?

On 16/07/2019 at 02:17, East Enclosure Row N said:

Tom Miller is a brass neck and needs replaced asap.

Why, oh why does  he get wheeled out at club functions?

He sounds like Barney Thomson's maw 

I have literally never heard Tom swear nor see him eat a poke of chips like that...

Ps not disregarding your words as gospel...just never seen it for myself

1 hour ago, miracle said:

It's always a good laugh when Lovenkrands or Big Shug do it.   I like Big Marv too but he always ends up talking about The Almighty..

You've got a handle; "miracle" and you're complaining about big Marv talking about the Almighty?   It will be a fucking miracle if you're not struck down by lightning after a quip like that about the big yins messenger. :nailbiting::lol: