Killie away tickets 4th Aug

Said for a long time now every club should be forced into writing the allocations for us and them at least 2 seasons in advance. 

This aye but we’re good now so you’re no getting more tickets to aye we’re shite now here’s them back is a fucking joke. 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There should be some form of disciplinary action taken for stuff like this. Fixture announced early June. Still nothing a week and a half before the game ffs.

This will be allocated and money off the next day again. People will.moan at the club for it but we are hamstrung by shit like this 

Agree 100% only draw back the people within the club to fight our corner on such matters couldn’t give a fuck , they know they’ll get their ticket the minute the allocation is  released 

12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

There should be some form of disciplinary action taken for stuff like this. Fixture announced early June. Still nothing a week and a half before the game ffs.

This will be allocated and money off the next day again. People will.moan at the club for it but we are hamstrung by shit like this 

SLO’s putting it down to them upgrading their system

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

SLO’s putting it down to them upgrading their system

A would put money on them trying to decide how many tickets to give us and they have just told us they are upgrading the system. 

Heard anything @hammer93 your mate works there does he not ? 

Teams deciding allocations game to game is just embarrassing. 

10 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

A would put money on them trying to decide how many tickets to give us and they have just told us they are upgrading the system. 

Heard anything @hammer93 your mate works there does he not ? 

Teams deciding allocations game to game is just embarrassing. 

As far I'm aware it's the 1 stand again, they are selling season tickets for the other stand on the basis that they won't get moved for games against us and the mhanks, before I read back have they moved the goalposts or something?

6 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

As far I'm aware it's the 1 stand again, they are selling season tickets for the other stand on the basis that they won't get moved for games against us and the mhanks, before I read back have they moved the goalposts or something?

No mate nothing confirmed. Cheers

6 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

No mate nothing confirmed. Cheers

As I said, it will be the one stand for the foreseeable.....it will be interesting what their stance is if the have a shocker and head for the bottom 6.....they would get another game against us but they would miss out against the tims....in theory that is half the games with half the income also that they received of us and the tims last season 

I reckon the delay is down to,how they can squirm out of acting the Billy Big Baws. They know fine well they can’t sell more than 6k tickets but  hoped for a few European ties to make up. Now they’ve made an arse of that they’re panicking but don’t know how to get out of it

I know we should get it right up Billy Bowie but if we're offered 8000 and rocking the place as per full of bears then fuck it.

One of the best away days imo

Tat for tat, don't gee a fuck. Just want more bears for a sing song

Killie will be bottom six.

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

I know we should get it right up Billy Bowie but if we're offered 8000 and rocking the place as per full of bears then fuck it.

If it’s definitely one stand the RSC and bears that boycotted the non event end of last season should still keep their stance , absolutely no chance though , Aberdeen didn’t give us our ticket entitlement in the Scottish cup last year and not a thing was done , the rugby park boycott was a farce 

28 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

If it’s definitely one stand the RSC and bears that boycotted the non event end of last season should still keep their stance , absolutely no chance though , Aberdeen didn’t give us our ticket entitlement in the Scottish cup last year and not a thing was done , the rugby park boycott was a farce 

I gave my tickets back last season and again won't be attending Kilmarnock allocated or not 

7 hours ago, CR3 said:

Have to agree mate, more of us there the better!